Letting Holy Spirit have it’s it-less Way with me | Pine Cone



Everywhere I experience a mean-spirited hateful narcissistic female, it gives me another opportunity to say a Big Fat NO to my Mother again. I am scared to death of my dead Mother, with Toxic shame from her owning me as a sex-slave, and the sex-abuse Rage of Heart-darkening torture-pain contaminates my mind with a constant codependent resentment, as if a grinding Earth stone-wheel bearing stuck in self-blame co-creating mirror-double Mother Quanta expectations, over and over again, even through undead lifetimes of Karmic-dissonance, trying to make myself forget her ‘undefined’ raping, and killing me again everywhere the Light within, makes her appear again, and haunting again, so relentlessly.

Wood I self-disclose anywhere on Earth if “Mother” is the name of this evil nemesis of ours? This remains the timber in my eye, that keeps repeating toothpicks in, so many others, just like me, so wood that we be Kind, perhaps someone without a Mother Earth forest family woodn’t censure, what may be an Earth log jam-release Mother-joy too, for a mean-spirited woman to hear? Is it safe to be vulnerable, so calcified pineal wooden-eye Mother Earth unheard hear? Who cares any more if I let Forgiveness-nurturing Christ Light Unifying-mercy Effulgent-cleansing Grace have it’s ever-loving enlightening compassionate way with me? Wood You; Wood eye of we, wood, that can’t see the forest for the Mother sex-slaver rotting child-owned debt apple trees?

I hear a telepathic chorus inside stillness whispering “I am going to let Holy Spirit forgiveness nurture enlightening-compassion have it’s way with me; I am letting Forgiveness nurturing Light shine away this ancient youth block in my eye; have your way with me, Holy Spirit Light, because I have tried to stop, all the hateful mean-spirited women from appearing as replications of my Dead Mother torture-shaming fear, but nothing I can do, ever stops cliquey clack link-clickety apparitions appearing, so I surrender to your Light, that promises to vanquish any more Guilty-need to pretend it’s, always happening to me, all over again, while sing~hearing that Mother Earth Cash-religion Censure-worship Prison-train “I hear that Mother Karma-train coming round the bend again.”

When the Light shines through ‘this’ Mother Earth ambassador projector, shadows appear from my fear, and toxic shame, even in continual glimpses, as if she were as alive, and well outside, as she, still has complete control over my insides, that drive me crazy with, so many others, just like her to practice saying “NO” to, all over again. Hardly anyone, that ever heard about Pine Cone’s Mother Pine log-jam, can stop anyone from judging me as a, mere unfortunate crazy person. A woman-victim I helped debrief from MK Ultra Satanic mind-control had to change her mind, in that everyone in her little Satanic village can be wrong, and she can be, ever so right too, even if no Satanist-villager would validate her, any more than, after my writing 52 books on line about the same abuse, ever affirmed me with whistle blower-delight as if we can’t hear a thing a ‘man’ says under the, very same protection/projection threat of the name of this Satanic-planet on Mother-steroids.

Imagine how many thousands of Mother Million female-motives got in the survival-fear way of letting Holy Spirit have it’s Way with me Today? My, merely exclaiming my terror, and shame Spiritual-contaminant, from getting Torture-addicted in a Stockholm Syndrome sick-loyalty to my Mother sex-abuse Blackmail promises to disappear inside, so it won’t keep appearing on the walls of this Mother Earth haunted House we, all remain sex-slavery owned by many unknown secret Reptilian Statist Stasis Cannibals, just for the Pyramid-humiliation Mother Earth dashboard Bobblehead Bully-fun of the human sacrifice Kill-skill bloodlust sexual-compunction delivery.

I wood like to forest-imagine we, never have to listen to Pine Cone Mother-tree apples rotting in here, ever again, so thank you Holy Spirit nurturing for experiencing this forgiveness miracle Light exchange working through, and for me for~every~where enlightening compassion “Where We go One We Go All”, as if Earth welcomes Kindness taking us, all over again, like before Atlantis-fail switched ‘their’ allegiance from Creator Light to ole Mother Creation wood eye_splinter , protection/projection/projector woodn’t you? Can ya hear me NOW, if I say another big fat NO to my Mother echoing Karmic-generational spite, howling in every Mountain valley village on some cold wintery ‘bad hug’ Mother-spit split-axe-murder blight-child cold-hearted mean-spirited night? Wood wood wood ya hear me knocking if ya Bobblehead shine away cood cood usury-cood?

Uh oh, I think we are losing the signal, so I will NOT call ya’s later to say NO to my Mother again, but ya won’t forget Pine Log-jam will we, splinters all? I have such a bad impression of Earth, that I, actually believe every other person of the Mother-iconic will actually enjoy, and at the, very least maybe, even DNC get off, hearing my vulnerable call in the dark 100% indifference, that keeps us all so genetically, and Satanically-correct in total dis-compassionate Gender-disgrace. Prove me wrong outside me, or does it all begin within me if that is, even Holy Spirit Light possible, as if I, already, more than believe but trust-imagine, like everything else I bring up to forgive to enlighten away 1, 2, 3, repentant fly-in-the-ointment Karma-free me to my innate Gender-free innocent Delight.
Letting Holy Spirit have it’s it-less Way with me | Pine Cone Letting Holy Spirit have it’s it-less Way with me | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/10/2018 10:46:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.