Karmic Shame Tickles my Spiritual Fancy | Pine Cone



The More Personal the Wound The More Universal the Wound

https://youtu.be/qh7Ws5N6lxM



Leading up to Spiritual Christmas through the darkest solstice time of a human ear I ask Holy Spirit to help me look deeper inside, than our Collective shame Consciousness has, ever allowed me to repent before. Moving, minimalizing ancient Karmic physical-role unkind material holdings, letting go of all family, and friend fused relationships, and reaching the Golden years of so many Kind and caring Spiritual treasures, the timeless Light of Authentic Love has captured my Soulless imagination again.

I found myself with a trustworthy deaf adopted Love Listening Son during a snow storm, telling one story about my imbedded suffering toxic shame, and little did we realize at the time, that I was never, so ready to take everything to God in prayer, before this particular solstice Dark censuring for the Collective shame Consciousness Cause. A refreshing clear nuance appeared for me in a vision, where a Collective iconic Woman caricature, just wasn’t able to to be kind to me any more, and the worst part of living under her omnipresent Hatred-control over me, was that, clearly it was, never emotionally safe to self-disclose my shame without her man-hate contempt triggering her own body-focused Physical-role Toxic-shame despair between the pair of us; the Karmic-mirror same.

“What a privilege to carry… everything to God in prayer” didn’t occur to me, until I, actually re-experienced a lifetime Pout-suffering 3D censuring hatred Vision foreverywhere there is any woman who ‘can’t’ be Spiritually-focused Kind, and any man who ‘won’t’ be Spiritually-focused Kind either. As I began to forgiveness pray with the Kind wisdom of Holy Spirit nurturing gratitude, this solstice self-disclosure with my Love Listening Son wants all the physical-role anti-Christ suffering of this Material Christmas World to be Ascension Gift-told

Years after my parents raped, and gifted me with 40 Near Death Experiences, way past PTSD, right into MPD dissociation reprieve, on a pleasant summer afternoon at camp, while I was basting two rotisserie chickens with my famous home made BBQ sauce, there were funny sounds coming from inside the camp where I went to take a look. When I pulled the non-boundary bed room curtain aside, there was my step-father and my wife(my deaf Son’s adopted Mother) drunk and rapid rabid rabbit doing it almost ready to finish me off with such split-soul torture.

I froze in place and couldn’t move, until my Mother red-assed Orangutan pushed me aside standing there shell shocked empty, as I merely went right back to basting those buttery-based metaphoric, now human chickens. New alters formed that fine afternoon and they, never stopped basting those same two chickens for decades in that time-saved bubble, until a few years ago therapy discovered these alters had taken the hit for me, so I, the mid-twenties host could, still try to feign a slight innocence-in-kind. The Orangutang jumped up and down, all over those other two basted chickens, until all three of the most important people in my little world came crashing down, when the bed fell, all apart covered in their body-focused blood Evil Union.

My Son affirmed for me how horrifying, and helpless it was for me to go through, already knowing they had killed me 40 times, and when he heard no one, ever talked about it, he hung his head down in his own Shame sex-abuse experience with another in our Collective shame Consciousness censuring human family. He was, almost killed at a Satanic ritual in his deaf school, and on a summer break had an older cousin sticking things in his butt, with that similar frozen disability not to be able to let go of what the Satanists were doing to relieve him of his, very life almost-probably too, just like in my similar male-bias ridicule-lifetime story.

Two things we have in Collective Shame Consciousness common are, that no one really knows who our fathers are, and ‘we’ have had tears of therapy, so we can trust, not censuring each other like the “Blue-pill Matrix-rest. My mind was reeling trying to make sense out of social norm 3d Physical-roles, so I put my hands together, and quickly prayed ”Face of Christ”, until I could begin to remember to thank Holy Spirit for this winter solstice deeper repentance relief. Very soon, everything I have been learning about Karmic role-reversal reap-what-we-sow lifetimes repeating themselves on, all of us, I realized, just how badly I had treated men, from my own self-hatred toxic-shame female experiences before, so I couldn’t be kind any more, then either.

Sweet Beloved’s kind-tide began to seep up on my beach in Heavenly pose, as I can see what a great Spiritual gift it is to weave timeless Light into these Karmic Spiritual treasures, so even as a man now, I ‘want’ to be as Kind as I can, as if everyone were my Son, and he were almost dying too. My Mother, and Grandmother raped, and killed me, just like happened to my Son, and all the women in our generational families act, just like the Satanic feminists that took over the female hitler-beast’s cannibalism DNC. How can any man want to Love Listen, when for every man’s woe, there demands to be a Karmic-woe woman man-attachment, and the same with Karmic-female male-attachment, along with censured males, and men who can’t tell the truth any more, than we would ‘want’ to either.

A recent Sadahguru video explained that to become kind we need to become Spiritual, and his Christ-speak metaphor for letting go of all unkind Physical-roles, is to rub our skin off until we can become non-body 3D-Matrix Red-pill focused enough, to become able to be shame-free repenting Spiritually Kind, not Physical role-motive unkind any more. My Daughters are, not only someone else’s children, but also are from my body-focused DNC-wife’s broken Political-bed at camp’s basted chicken melting-butter’s Orangutang’s husband soul-battering voter fraud 3d Collective shame Consciousness, lack of DNC Conscience experience.

My shame story reveals no more sorrow in me, than anyone, and I thank my lucky stars for enough compassion, and Kindness for anyone to be able to Love Listen to my shame, as if our children’s, very life depends on Spiritual Kindness that, even makes space for ‘me’ to speak without expecting social-norm gender shame-role torture basted chicken censuring from your own 3D lifetimes hidden-alter’s tongue or fist. Mean spirited 500 years ago, I was ole Louisa living right outside the walled gates of the Vatican, so there wasn’t a chance in her/my Hell, that she doesn’t have good cause for acting out shame, just like, all the women in our aroused Vatican Valentine DNC Half-world Gang who mind control Love, as if Child-sacrifice sex can ever become a Spiritual kindness Mortal-motive, period.

My skin is peeled off, and I can, really feel compassion for both unkind physical-role anti-christ Karmic-gender, as neither seems able to be Spiritually kind, really. May all our frozen-in-time snowflakes melt into The One where more-Christ Christ-mas(more) has nothing at all to do with Satanic material motives coming, before becoming Kind “Love Listening” to ancient youth torture, up and coming for any disenfranchised progeny among us, already?

ENYA -The Spirit of Christmas Past

https://youtu.be/D__kV5CrU4k

Karmic Shame Tickles my Spiritual Fancy | Pine Cone Karmic Shame Tickles my Spiritual Fancy | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/14/2018 11:02:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.