White Light Healing Statement | Gillian MacBeth



WHITE LIGHT HEALING STATEMENT by Gillian MacBeth @ Quantum Awakening

“ From the Goddess of My Being, by that which I AM”

“I call on the Archangels and my Guides of 100% white light to remove all my negative earthbound attachments, all negative influences upon me, any dark entities, dark shields, dark energies, dark devices and dark connections from my mind, my body, my spirit, my aura, my soul and my silver cord.

Please remove these from my house, my yard, my neighborhood, my place of work, my car, my friends, my children, my family, my pets, my world and dimension, and everything in them for infinity. I ask the Archangels and my guides to locate and bring back any soul fragments I have left in any place and in any person. Please cleanse, heal and integrate them back into my soul.

Please surround me, fill me and shield me with the magnificent White Light of the Divine. Place a column of sparkling, angelic and vibrant Divine White Light above my head that fills my entire body and being which cleanses and heals every cell, and every organ of my body, mind and soul. Please place a shield of Divine White Light with reflective spiritual mirrors facing OUTward all around me in every direction and dimension. I ask that only love and light be able to penetrate this shield and enter my force field.This reflective shield of Divine White Light fills, cleanses and protects my house, my yard, my neighborhood, my car, my place of business, my children, my pets, my friends, my neighbors, my town, my state, my world and deflects any negative energy sent my way and sends it straight back to the sender.

I ask the Archangels and my guides of 100% white light to stay on guard around me, to protect me, my children, my friends, my family and my pets at all times and in all dimensions for as long as I exist. Thank You Archangels and Guides for protecting me! And so it is.”
White Light Healing Statement | Gillian MacBeth White Light Healing Statement | Gillian MacBeth Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/25/2018 12:07:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.