Two Views of the Ego | Steve Beckow

Two Views of the Ego

September 30, 2018
By Steve Beckow



What is it that has me feel vaguely-apprehensive of the Reval and life after it?

I ask my mind to bring up from deep memory the incident or incidents that invite me to feel this way.

Two occasions come to mind. I think my wife was present for both. On both these occasions, I saw – and allowed her to see – my ego.

I’m not going to say much about it because it would just be ammunition for critics but the sight scared the wits out of both of us. We still talk about it.

The ego ran amok on the first occasion, for less than a second. It flared up with a really nasty, devilish face – and then disappeared again. WHAT on Earth was that?

On the second occasion, I had a lustful thought and suddenly everything got magnified until I became a monster – also for less than a second – and then it was gone. I was totally floored.

It was as if reality opened up for a moment. I was shown where my attitude leads to, how bad it could get if I gave it rein.

The ego, at its rawest, can be heartless. And it promises to leak through any opening we leave it if we consent to “come from it.”

Give it any rein – as we could very well do after the Reval – and it may run amok. Or at least I fear mine will.

Those two experiences serve as a warning to me not to go wild after the Reval. Not to give way to arrogance. Not to allow the ego free rein.

I say to myself, “I’ll see it if it happens.” Well, no. Not necessarily.

It may be invisible to me. I personally like to feel arrogant, special, haughty and I don’t usually call myself on something I like. It doesn’t fall under my critical eye. I’m usually sympathetic to it, look upon it as a friend, and overlook it.

So I don’t agree that I’ll necessarily see it if it happens.

Those two experiences shape the way I respond to the idea of the Reval coming. I “be with” them until they lift.

When the Reval hits, I want to be able to carry on, business as usual, not altering my daily patterns … for a while anyways.

I want to just allow myself, at body level, to assimilate the shock of sudden wealth; then, at an intellectual level; then, experiential, until I realize and get my arms around all of what just happened that promises to change my life so suddenly and dramatically.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Two Views of the Ego | Steve Beckow Two Views of the Ego | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/30/2018 10:37:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.