God is About to Do Something Big | Elijah List



"God is About to Do Something Big - We will Not Believe It Until We See It

Michele Cole, El Dorado Springs, MO

What if I told you that God was about to do something so big, you wouldn't believe it until you saw it happen? I believe this is what God is saying right NOW! This Scripture, from Habakkuk 1:5 is about to be played out in real time across the world!

"Look at the nations and watch—and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days at you would not believe, even if you were told." (Habakkuk 1:5)

In 2002, the Lord gave me this Scripture. I knew there was something majestic and powerful about it at that time, but I had no idea the capacity or even the reality of what it might look like. I mean, how can you? It clearly says that you wouldn't believe it, even if you were told. The wait has felt long at times, as I'm sure it has for many of you too. I knew there was something majestic and powerful about it, the capacity and reality of such I couldn't comprehend.

The Melding of Two Promises

The second Scripture verse, which I believe is converging with the promise above, came to me two years ago:

"'Yes indeed, it won't be long now.' God's Decree.

"'Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won't be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I'll make everything right again for My people Israel:

"'They'll rebuild their ruined cities.
They'll plant vineyards and drink good wine.
They'll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables.
And I'll plant them, plant them on their own land.
They'll never again be uprooted from the land I've given them.
God, your God, says so.'" (Amos 9:13-15 The Message)

I believe God is melding these two PROMISES. When the day comes where God pulls back the veil, there is going to be such an incredible THING that will happen in the world. I have been seeing in my spirit such an amazing "event" – for lack of a better term. It's something so big that when "IT" happens, the world is going to take notice.

Healing, Provision and a Returning of Prodigals

I see people who have been believing for healing; for being miraculously healed. I mean like cancer, life-threatening and chronic issues instantly being healed! Nothing is too difficult for God.

"He said, 'If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, obeying His commands and keeping all His decrees, then I will not make you suffer any of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians; for I am the LORD who heals you.'" (Exodus 15:26)

I see people who have been waiting on God for unbelievable provision, suddenly having it, and are then able to step into their purposes, callings and destinies. There is no dollar limit in God's economy. There is so much wealth stored up for the righteous and God is about to make that transfer.

"And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day." (Deuteronomy 8:18)

I see prodigals swiftly returning home and following Jesus wholeheartedly. Sons, daughters, family, and friends—those who are in deep darkness but who were "raised in the way a child should go"—will come home!

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)

I see the world take notice! Unbelievers will take notice. Status quo Believers will have to make a decision. There will be a separating of wheat from chaff. I see the beginning of the GREAT HARVEST of SOULS!

"He is ready to separate the chaff from the wheat with his winnowing fork..." (Matthew 3:12)

A New Season of Acceleration and Mind-Boggling Miracles

What is this "EVENT"? Only the Lord knows! When is this "EVENT"? Only the Lord knows! I am encouraged as I have seen many credible prophetic voices sharing similar messages. It seems as if the time of this "event" is NEAR.

I believe we have entered into a season where things are going to be so accelerated, mind-boggling miracles will become second nature. It's a season where when we decree a thing, it happens instantly. I believe we will see the Lord bring healing to the sick, the dying and those who are being held captive in such a powerful, swift release. I see so many sudden manifestations of the miraculous which bring the Lord's glory. You won't believe it, until you SEE it.

Prophetic and Symbolic Dreams of What is to Come

I've been having dreams more often these past months. The dreams have been profound in what I believe is prophetic and symbolic of what's coming. In one dream, the interpretation was that a stronghold of fear had been broken. I believe there are many of us who are being held back by fear. But the Lord is setting us free so that we can step into the fullness of our purposes, callings and destinies.

In another dream I had recently the interpretation was that those the Lord has called to be Josephs are finding favor and are being released NOW! It's time for the Josephs to prepare their places for the harvest.

I believe God is preparing us for this new season. We have to be ready. We have to be open to CHANGE! Things are not going to be the same. Life as we know it is not going to look as it does now. Are you ready? Let's have our heart and mind steeped in the Word of God. We must be ready!

Source: Elijah List
God is About to Do Something Big | Elijah List God is About to Do Something Big | Elijah List Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/04/2018 01:11:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.