30-day Cosmic Love Challenge, Deeds not Words | Magical Margarit



If you need a bit of inspiration to blaze your own trail, may my unfolding story and journey support you Big Time in Sept.!

How?

By going big time yourself and filling your cup with Cosmic Love and then spreading it out.

My Zen Calendar for Sept reads,
"A path is made by walking on it" - Zhuangzi

Whether you know or even, believe it or not, you are part of the completion cycle of the Cosmic Love path.

This may be the most important Newsletter I've ever written to this community during the 21/2 years I have been gathered with IDC community.

However, the journey has its foundations not just 9 years ago but 10 years ago from 8.8.08 and beginning the search for Rainbow WArriors and the birth of my blog "Sacred Connections, Connecting back to mother earth and all our Relations.

I didn't think of the Heavenly Bodies, as my relations at the time..But the Cosmos Came Calling and have not left me alone..and this year stripped away so much with my illness that I am forced to take this path seriously and full time.

After giving the Cosmic Love for 8.8.18
the Council of the Cosmos came with a message
Deeds not Words...for me and Humanity to Heed.

This blog post from Oct 11..gives a good backward glance to project us forward. Cosmic Breath - An Aid For Ascension
https://sacredconnections.wordpress.com/2011/10/19/use-breathing-through-the-worlds-labor-pains-11-11-11/

You see 9 years ago for the Month of Sept. I gave a heartfelt gift, which has turned into a mission.

My Calendar this year is also showing me that Sept 9th is the New Moon and Grandparents day....Ahhhh the Promise I made to my granddaughter to leave the world better for her and all children is being fulfilled by me but I need a community to Collaborate and Do it with me.

9.9.09 I gave the Cosmic Love using twitter I said it was so simple...HUH! Now it has evolved to a 3 step process and if you have been listening you know Ho'oponopono is one of the steps

So, Another 30-day Cosmic Love Challenge has begun and will run until Oct 4th.
It's through Facebook Lives on this event page.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=30-day%20cosmic%20love%20challenge

Not to worry if you are not on Facebook, I will be posting each days video at the new Humanitarian project Cosmicbreath on pateron to be free to the public.

https://www.patreon.com/cosmicbreath/posts?

Knowing the path and walking the path are not the same.

Do you, or have you an understanding when I tell you this Cosmic Love is Higher Love? Have you felt it??

Can you commit to meditate with Margarit for 30 days?

Look into your heart, hear the call from me your Rainbow Warrior sister, who has listened and now is heeding the call from our Star Brothers and Sisters to lead you through a portal.

Don't tolerate, don't hesitate....Participate...there's magic in this rebirth..

I just proved it for 9 long years ....take my hand...and come along...and come alive!!!

Once you give your love to the Cosmos with this Love breath...you will come to experience not just love back but Oneness and Magic!!!

I know for certain that Opportunities present themselves to bring forth the Desires that are truest to your unique, individual purpose!!
We were trained in the mind to be logical...and to by pass the love in our hearts..

What I am bringing forth is the Spiritual Health for our world.

It is just little old me and a small team of volunteers and supporters at the pateron humanitarian project. https://www.patreon.com/cosmicbreath

It's hard to reach the masses on one;s own.

I'll put a list how you can get more involved at bottom of this email.

First I will share the video of Day 1 immersion of Love..
click the link for the replay.
Day 1 Meditation and Cosmic Love

This will be the format for each day....

Yoga and Healing in your Home.
I begin with rhythmic breathing
Reiki for those who say Yes,
A few shoulder and neck stretches
Ending with Sivasana of meditating to Cosmic Love Breath
Closing with me reading the benefits and where I found the process.....that turned into a path

This is not about me, sure I'm showing you a way that I have walked that brought forth my gifts and talents to see this is my destiny to be a Love Leader. Not as a business but as I said as a Mission, my purpose to Serve at this moment of our Ascension again.

Maybe it will be another 9 years before we all are living in the New Earth all at once. But it is here within our grasp Right Now.

You know I am just pulling myself up again this year after burnout and now healing from PTSD after trying to get my other yoga business off the ground for the past few years, in all the new places I keep moving too. Online is the best way for me to serve.

I am going to be totally honest and tell you that the post of Courage from Brene Brown is where I am at.

Sure I have the Courage to show up and give this Challenge again...but I have been stopped by my Pride to really rise.

I have not loved where I am financially fallen too and my Pride to keep trying to break free of Social Assistance on my own is not working.

I am asking for Heart Donations for this Service of $25.00 not much for 30 days.
But there is a sliding scale if you make the pledge through pateron and you can stay and be a member or just a one time donation.
$2. , $5. $10, $20..or my suggested receiving rate.
https://www.patreon.com/cosmicbreath
This is a platform to get rewards for your giving so it is a giving that gives back.

or heart exchange donations can be at my paypal account
margaritbrigham@gmail.com

The more I receive the more I can give.

How you can help?

Not only with an exchange of money but with willing hands

This 30 day is also the Offical lauch of the pateron page and I am aiming for 70 people for the second goal so I can pay for an assistant.

Can you volunteer parttime for 30 days?

I've put my book writing aside to do this Challenge, can you Commit to helping me reach the masses to give them a transmission of Love?

Social Media is where I need help the most...and its easy to spread the Daily Meditations right from the Pateron page ..under the post section or just share the homepage for people to discover this path and journey and why I am still here. https://www.patreon.com/cosmicbreath

Speaking of still being here....it is a Celebration that I am still alive to Serve...I was almost snuffed out 3 major times during these past 9 years.

Please know that I am in Action mode and I am not ignoring anyone but doing the Challenge is friggen scary itself but all the backend work is Huge afterwards.

Right now how this Challenge looks if you are online is
Meditate for the first 15 days at 8pm Est
Meditate for the last 15 days at 8am ESt.

As mentioned the replays will be posted in the Pateron around 2 hours later. Find and Feel this expansion of the Heart.

Hear my plea and prayer to go Higher with me!

If for some reason you can't catch the daily meditation or if there's technical difficulties and I can't get online....here is a back up meditation to all the Planets and connected your love to them and then to the New Crystialline EArths core.

We are the link between Heaven and Earth.

Become the Transformation, you wish to see in the world!

Love you all, please book mark this email and share freely.

Video backup to do during and after 30 days if you can't make it live

Meditate with Margarit

I will be offering a 30-day Cosmic Love meditation for Free doing Facebook lives Sept 4th - Oct 4th.

Please refer to this meditation as the complete journey into the Cosmos
to do during, and after the 30 day Challenge.

Magical Margarit

p.s. Oh yes, are there any webdesigner's in the crowd, my website is blocked at the moment and no one can sign up.

Please check it out and let me know if you can assist
www.awakenmagic.com

Margarit Brigham's new crowdfunding project to teach the masses Yoga Cosmic Love Breathing to raise the frequency of love on the planet.

Get free how-to videos at this platform, https://www.patreon.com/margaritbrigham
30-day Cosmic Love Challenge, Deeds not Words | Magical Margarit 30-day Cosmic Love Challenge, Deeds not Words | Magical Margarit Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/05/2018 09:13:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.