It Mattered to Me | Paulette



The pent-up desire to be of true service in this epic conflict between good and evil has deepened into an ache these days.

Even though we have put on the invisible shield of faith, compassion and peace to do our healing work, the turmoil is relentless and the heartache widespread.

Before dawn yesterday, I took my drum on my morning walk to the circle of trees with the intent to create a simple ceremony for Victory of the Light.



I celebrated the sunrise and drummed my song, sending another earnest petition through the roots and branches of the great trees and into the earth and skies of the planet.

Other walkers heard me, and I felt the weight of their glances.

From my study, I had supposed the day, August 15th, to be significant in some way, and I attended to the incoming news. But the day came and went like other days, and by sundown, I felt disappointed.

This morning on my walk, I didn’t take my drum, wondering what difference one person can make in resolving the world’s problems.



While crossing over the stream on the old bridge, a woman walking her dog passed me, then stopped and turned back to look at me directly.

“Were you playing a drum yesterday?” she asked. I nodded in reply.

“I appreciated it.”

Her positive response surprised me, and I sensed an encouraging kindred spirit.

“Humanity is suffering,” I blurted out, “and I just want something to change for the better.”

The woman paused to find her words. “Hearing the sound of the drum seemed to cut through a thick darkness,” she said. “It mattered to me.”

We smiled, parted ways and left the bridge.

Tears of affirmation suddenly welled in my eyes, and an unexpected insight poured into my heart. Perhaps of true significance is what was planned and didn’t happen yesterday.

There are more of us on this journey than we know, and even the simple things we do make a difference! Take heart, dear friends. WWG1WGA

Source: Dinar Chronicles
It Mattered to Me | Paulette It Mattered to Me | Paulette Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/16/2018 12:35:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.