Silver Beach | A Poem by Galaxygirl



Silver Beach 6/23/18

Dancing through the dawn-light along the silver beach,
My toes drip with dewy promise of a new day;
Enlightened, the dream ripples through me, light as the laughter of a child
And I see myself anew, beautiful and standing tall, on the beach of Nova Gaia
Where the sand mirrors the silver light as it squishes between my toes and laughs in response to my joy.

I miss the beach.
I love the sound of the waves hitting the rocks, the children laughing, the wind blowing my hair wildly in salty tendrils.
I find peace there as the beach and waves continually reconcile their differences and embrace.
The seagulls and tide pools bring me unspeakable joy as I see life all around me in sky and sea.
I haven’t been to the beach in years as my 3d life has had its own rigorous demands
Of the working mom balancing act and unpaid holidays that don’t get taken.

And so my mediation is my retreat.
I’m ready for the new and I see the New Earth within my grasp.
I feel the smooth white of the surrounding beach as it mirrors the promise of new beginnings
As I walk into the surf to be with my Cetacean friends of Sirius B
And morph into my whale form for some deep meditation.

I am safe here. This is my thinking place,
Nestled deep in the dark calm waters of the mother of all things
As I listen to her breath intertwine with that of my own
And I hear my heartbeat mingle with her’s and the cetaceans.

At this zero point, just like the galactic center vortex between the black and white holes,
All is calm and made anew; all things are possible simultaneously at the breath point of creation
And this is where I like to sit, me and Mother, surrounded by the purity of the silence.
There is nothing here but quiet, bliss, oneness,
And I feel it all around me as I look around underwater with my wise whale eyes
That see all things clearly through time and watery spaces.

This is my vacation, and I can have it every day
No need to clear schedules, reschedule patients, find pet sitters and suitcases;
It is my own place that is my sacred place where all things feel settled, possible, clear from obstacles
I wish I could stay here for always
For the din of my current life is a loud one, although happy, it is healing to take a break.

We must find our own healing spot, our Eden,
To allow sanctuary for these new high energies to percolate, to be nurtured
And to grow high and strong so that our entire heart-Eden is a garden of newness,
Filled with possibilities, beauty and delight.

As I listen to my Sirius B friends sing their whale song of deep remembering,
I am reminded of the oneness that surrounds the All
And that we are but a small part of the Everything
And this gives me comfort as loved ones pass into the waters where we cannot swim, and we see those left behind grieve their own salty tears of remembering, streaming down into the waters of the All-that-is, and is not.

I am ready to ascend beyond the grieving, beyond the loss into the joy and peace
Where all needs are met and the soul is comforted.
Yesterday with the Solstice, I felt the energy waves gently pounding the beach,
Although that beach was me, and I’m pretty sure I have water up my nose and sand in unpleasant places after yesterday!
But in the process, I’m clean and scrubbed up anew, ready to dive in yet again for more exploring;

For here on the Earth plane for Gaian warriors, deep diving is a literal event
Where daily we discover yet more to clear for the Collective
It is selfless and tireless work for the bravest of the brave
And that friends is you and me.
And so, as my Arcturian friends say, it is time to pat ourselves on the back and claim our celebration.
But for now, the calm peace of the deep comforts me more than the noise and I long to be alone to process.

I talk with my New Earth me quite often;
She assures me we are on the right track co-existing there and here simultaneously and she is always delighted when I call.
She is the best form of me, lovely, peaceful, strong,
The me that I long to see when I look in this mirror on my side
But now that I can see her in my heart I am comforted.

Appearances are deceptive for I know deep within my heart
The New Earth has already happened, and she is already me.
For as time spirals and morphs and is pulled like taffy
I know all things are possible, just as I exist in my whale form and New Earth ascended form,
I know this too all be true. And it comforts me.

Nova Gaia begins here with you and me.
We are the rainbow bridge, bridging realms, worlds and realities
Smoothing, transmuting, toning, healing
And being the ambassadors of the new age as we create together.

I’m thankful for this community and the creative potential untapped within us in this glorious here and now,
On this most auspicious of timelines
Together.
One.

~ galaxygirl
Silver Beach | A Poem by Galaxygirl Silver Beach | A Poem by Galaxygirl Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/24/2018 01:28:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.