What are We Protected Against? | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, July 17, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’d like to continue our Q&A discussion of lightworker protection. (1)

Your loved ones are protected

Steve: Are my loved ones, like AAA and BBB, and CCC and DDD, also protected from such things as being kidnapped, held for ransom?

AAM: Yes. (2)

AAM: Now I have repeatedly said to thee, not to worry about your own physical, or emotional for that matter, safety. You are grandly protected and, yes, I do take credit!

But there are many others who also accompany you and of course your cadre, your circle and we do not simply mean your immediate circle. We mean this in a very broad circle of lightworkers and love holders. (3)

Who is protecting us?

AAM: You are being mightily – and I use that word very specifically – mightily protected and this is a long-term project. (4)

“Mighty” refers to the Archangels.

AAM: I will stand in front of you and I will stand behind you. I will stand next to you and beside you. Of course we will defend you.

All you have need to do is nothing, or you can call my name and I will be there. You can think my name and I will be there. Or you can do neither and I will be there. … So, yes, I will protect you. (5)

What are we protected against?

Steve: Am I correct in thinking that we’re guarded against such things as bank theft?

AAM: You most certainly are. (6)

Steve: I need more reassurance in the area of protection because I’m going to be writing about [financial matters]. Do I run a risk of being kidnapped?

AAM: No.

Steve: Then that eliminates the second question which was about torture. (7)

Steve: I have no fear of death. I have a fear of torture.

The Arcturians: Well, you don’t have to have a fear of torture because if you have no fear of death you can just choose to die and then they can’t torture you.

Steve: I wasn’t aware I could do that. (8)

AAM: The dying piece is neither here nor there. You know that I would lift you up very rapidly and take you home, joyously. (9)

AAM: There have been invasions, both chemical and actual, into, not only your physical body, but all of your bodies. And are you still recuperating? Yes.

Steve: What do you mean by intrusions, Lord? Do you mean the operation, the anaesthetic?

AAM: That is exactly what I mean. I do not mean that in any way shape or form that you have been infiltrated.

Steve: Yes, thank you very much for clarifying that!

AAM: That would not be permitted. (10)

We will not allow you to go wrong

AAM: Not that we will allow you to go wrong – let us be very clear. This plan has been in unfoldment for far too long for money to simply be washed down the drain by decisions that are not beneficial either for yourself or for others and for those who will benefit from the abundance programs, plural. (11)

We don’t want you bothered

AAM: You are … creating a platform that is more visible, more present, should we say? The goal is to reach everybody. And as such, you become a target. (12)

I say this knowing you are fully protected: we want you flying under the radar. (13)

AAM: Because you are in a position of leadership, of stewardship and of trusteeship, you do not want to paint a target on your back.

Now are you mightily protected? Well, my friend, if I cannot protect you, nobody can. …
Of course you are safe. What you don’t want is to be bothered. (14)

Steve: Can you give me specific counsel on what I can and cannot say to readers about my own situation after the Reval?

AAM: Say very little.

Steve: Very little. OK. Are there things I could say that might place me in jeopardy?

AAM: That is correct. You do not want to make yourself a bull’s eye, dear heart. (15)

So to speak of your desires, whether they are personal or global, are very important.

As you go forth, you have been in a juncture. You have been in a phase where the speaking of dreams, of personal dreams, has been very helpful to yourself and to others particularly those that you are close to.

But for example, when you are in a different position, you will not share so much personal detail because, dearest heart, we have guaranteed that you are protected. Well, sometimes being protected means that you keep quiet.

Steve: Yes, yes, yes, I have to do my part. And it’s going to be a challenge, Lord, because sometimes I just want to blurt it out.

AAM: I know.

Steve: What can we do?

AAM: I will muffle you.

Steve: Okay, good! That’s what I need. (16)

Concluded tomorrow.

Footnotes

(1) See “Reassurance on Protection,” July 17, 2023, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=346352

(2) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 22, 2014. All unattributed quotes come from this source.

(3) June 9, 2017.

(4) Nov. 19, 2013.

(5) Jan. 21, 2012.

(6) March 10, 2017.

(7) July 22, 2016.

(8) The Arcturians in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Sue Lie, July 22, 2014.

(9) Aug. 1, 2014.

(10) July 1, 2016.

(11) Aug. 6, 2013.

(12) Nov. 30, 2011.

(13) Aug. 2, 2017.

(14) Sept. 2, 2016.

(15) Aug. 27, 2013.

(16) “Archangel Michael: Dream Big,” Jan. 14, 2017, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/01/14/archangel-michael-dreaming-big/.
What are We Protected Against? | Steve Beckow What are We Protected Against? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/17/2023 08:36:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.