The Archangelic Vantage Point | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, July 27, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

As an historian, I’d have the odd historical conversation with Archangel Michael. Always they were surprising.

You may have read his explanation of what happened in the Mediterranean around 1200 BC that saw so many regimes fall. (1)

Historians have explained it as the invasion of a mystical group they call “the sea people.” Graphics portrayed them as evil, threatening people (see above). The images are reminiscent of Nazi graphics of “undesirables.”

No one knows where the sea people came from; they left no trace. However “they” were used to provide an explanation where none was to be found.

They left no trace except for the pyramids around the globe (on ley lines), Göbekli Tepe, Macchu Pichu, and myriad other inexplicable monuments.

That doesn’t make sense, right? Left no trace except all these monuments?

Let me explain. Michael says that what happened then was not an invasion of a “sea people.”

It was that Earth’s peoples no longer valued an extraterrestrial presence on the planet and didn’t listen to galactic advice. So our star family, feeling themselves unwanted, left the Earth and the chaos that followed was the result.

That explanation sure got my attention and awakened my curiosity. After the Reval, I intend to bring together a panel of mediums to pursue historical, scientific, and other questions.

***

I came across another historical conversation the other day that also amazed me. It was about Rome and Carthage.

It stayed with me ever since, because it had me realize the vantage point that Michael was commenting from and and the scale of events he was seeing.

Steve: I’m curious to know why you stopped Hannibal from marching on Rome.

AAM: Rome was in a process of their own development and evolution. It was not for the highest good, for the forward movement of humanity that that take place.

Steve: Then why was it for the highest good that Carthage fall?

AAM: There was a cleanup job to be had. (2)

No one wishes that kind of a cleanup job on anyone. I was stopped in my tracks pondering what he said.

It’s the certainty with which he discusses events that transpire over centuries [the Punic Wars] and knows the destiny of nations [the Roman Empire, the Carthaginian Empire] that shook me.

When I realized, as he said on another occasion, who I was speaking to, (3) it was as if an internal explosion occurred that shattered the web of beliefs that sustained the paradigm I’d previously and unconsciously been occupying.

That paradigm was “you can’t talk to archangels. This is fun but don’t take it too seriously.”

It wasn’t necessarily a paradigm I occupied, or I wouldn’t be speaking to “Michael.” But it was a paradigm that my society occupied and that I agreed to, in this instance.

That paradigm is better known as empirical materialism: It holds that only what we can see, hear, touch, and taste is real.

I can’t see and hear Michael; therefore he’s not real. Back in the closet, please, Michael, along with the sea people.

This was one of those moments (the miracles are another) (4) that had me take archangels seriously. And that was 2017, six years after I’d begun having readings with him.

And he had not revealed, or I had not yet gotten, some of the most startling of his revelations, such as that all of us born in this generation are actually angelics. (5)



“The Sea People”

Footnotes

(1) “Archangel Michael: What Happened to Civilization in 1200 BC?,” Nov. 24, 2017, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/11/24/290782/

(2) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 20, 2016. (Hereafter AAM.)

(3) Steve: How do I guarantee that corruption won’t set in [in the Michaelanglo Fund]?

AAM: First of all, (laughing) Who do you think you are working with, dear heart? (AAM, April 24, 2015.)

AAM: Do you think that I do not know what I’m doing?

S: Yes, who am I speaking to? I know, I know. (AAM, July 8, 2015.)

(4) As far back as 1970, Michael diverted electricity that blew a hole in my scissors and did not harm me. Later, he neutralized a toxic chemical I’d imbibed in what turned out to be an injurious if not fatal quantity. He made heavy objects weightless. He put out two potential housefires. Etc.

(5) On that, see An Explosion in the Meaning of Humannness at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/An-Explosion-in-the-Meaning-of-Humanness-12.pdf
The Archangelic Vantage Point | Steve Beckow The Archangelic Vantage Point | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/28/2023 12:08:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.