For Humanitarian Philanthropists: An Example of an Achilles’ Heel | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, July 11, 2023

(Golden Age of Gaia)

An Achilles’ Heel is defined as a seemingly-small wound that proves fatal. (1)

In psychological terms: An addiction or trauma, considered small and usually overlooked, that shapes the personality and proves to be a catastrophic or fatal attraction.

I say this to those among us who are going to be operating as humanitarian philanthropists and may want to be aware of such things as vulnerabilities.

If a vulnerability is known, unscrupulous people could use it to make an approach for support.

Why I even think of this matter is cautionary messages from the Company of Heaven on the subject like these:

Archangel Michael: As we have said in the past, we do not make funds available to create dictators or for buying weapons of mass destruction or war. … That would be an abomination of the Mother’s Plan. (2)

AAM: Let us be very clear. This plan has been in unfoldment for far too long for money to simply be washed down the drain by decisions that are not beneficial either for yourself or for others and for those who will benefit from the abundance programs, plural. (3)

In a flash I saw one of my vulnerabilities. And I do know it’s something I’ll have to look out for.

I was thinking of a certain woman in my life and wondering what I was seeking from her.

Suddenly I flashed on a series of photos I have of my mother, nearly falling down the steps off the back porch, laughing. That was so typical of our good times together.

And I also flashed on how I wrote something stupid and inappropriate in a letter to the Ubyssey, the UBC student newspaper. She tore out the page, wrote “Ugh!” on it, and sent it to me where I was, at McMaster University. That greatly affected me.

The vulnerability is that I seek my Mother’s approval (or whoever stands in for my Mother).

Ouch! I’ll need to monitor that one. The cost of mentioning it here is offset by the benefit of broaching the subject of Achilles’ heels. (4)

That’s just one example. Whatever we want most and fear most can become a vulnerability.

Hence, if we really are humanitarian philanthropists, it may be that detachment (4) is our best servant. At least for our time of service.

Footnotes

(1) Wikipedia: “In Greek mythology, when Achilles was an infant, it was foretold that he would perish at a young age. To prevent his death, his mother Thetis took Achilles to the River Styx, which was supposed to offer powers of invulnerability. She dipped his body into the water but, because she held him by his heel, it was not touched by the water of the river.”

Achilles was killed by an arrow to his heel.

Synonyms: Fatal flaw, vulnerability.

(2) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, April 19, 2017.

(3) Ibid., Aug. 6, 2013.

(4) Offset as well as by the knowledge that I’m (and you are) protected. Because this is a concern with folks, I post a few more quotes than otherwise:

Archangel Michael: You have not incarnated to be removed, either by inflicted or imagined or created [forces]. [You’re not] in physicality [for] anything less than perfection. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 5, 2016.)

AAM: It is not our intention or our plan to allow you to be cannon fodder for the cause because that would defeat the purpose. (Ibid., Nov. 21, 2014.)

Steve: How do I guarantee that corruption won’t set in [in the Michaelanglo Fund]?

AAM: First of all, (laughing) Who do you think you are working with, dear heart?

Steve: I know. But I just need to hear the words. I need the reassurance! (Ibid., April 24, 2015.)

Archangel Michael: I am pretty good at protection. I have a few souls that help me out now and then.

Steve: Do I know who I am talking to? Exactly!

AAM: So do you think a few rogues are going to beat me at my own game?

Steve: Probably not! I just fear what Will Smith said in Independence Day, “Oops!” as he crashed his spaceship into the wall.

AAM: Not to worry, dear heart. You are mightily protected. (Ibid., July 22, 2016.)

AAM: Now are you mightily protected? Well, my friend, if I cannot protect you, nobody can. …

Of course you are safe. What you don’t want is to be bothered. (Ibid., Sept. 2, 2016.)

“Mightily” refers to “the Mighty Ones” or archangels. Here’s the Divine Mother:

Steve: I know that a lot of our listeners would like to hear from you your answer to the following question – are Lightworkers who deal in foreign currency for the purposes of irrigating planet Earth and undertaking the various programs like ridding the world of pollution and hunger and poverty protected from things like kidnappings, torture etc?

Divine Mother: Yes.

I can elaborate. … Having encouraged you to go forth, having provided the mechanisms for that to occur, do you really think in our divinity, in our family, that we are going to arrange for a rogue bandit to harm you? You are mightily protected!

You often say, “What is the Company of Heaven doing?” Well, you can rest assured – we are protecting you. That is a promise.

Steve: Thank you Mother. I’m sure that will have a lot of people relax more. The handling of money is going to raise enough problems unto itself without having to worry about that one. (“Transcript ~ The Divine Mother: New Year’s Message 2017,” Dec. 31, 2016 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/12/31/new-years-message-2017/.)

(5) Detachment from all extremes, really: passions, addictions, hatreds, anything that clouds judgment.
For Humanitarian Philanthropists: An Example of an Achilles’ Heel | Steve Beckow For Humanitarian Philanthropists: An Example of an Achilles’ Heel | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/12/2023 04:24:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.