At Home | Nicky Hamid



(Golden Age of Gaia)

by Nicky Hamid

https://www.globalmissionoflove.com/

Many times I am have been asked what do I do to remain in peace and not get drawn into the dramas of the day.

I would have to say that it is “going within”. What you might call “Meditation”. And for me is not a “refuge” that I withdraw to. It is like Home. The to be STILL and place in myself where I am AT HOME whole and complete.

It is in stillness but one that is palpable all around and within me. And it has become such that it is the place that resides as me (I AM) all the time as an ever Present watcher. And has become my place to consciously choose even when I am immersed in “doing and the”out there.”.

Not only do I Choose Smile, but I AM SMILE, totally without effort or direction.
Where I AM the Essence of Being.

And there are no words. It is the mystical place of no thing, ineffable and beyond boundary. It is LOVE. So because it is the place I am always drawn to, I call it “HOME.

Singularly I would say to you that the greatest thing you could do for yourself is to build a daily dynamic of finding this Peace of Being, that goes beyond all understanding or description to connect to

Where you do not disconnect from Life. But where you CONNECT to LIFE.

An Eternal, Multidimensional, Expanding, Loving expression of Who YOU ARE.

I So Love You

**********************

PS: And I know many of you have found it hard to “meditate”. be in total Stillness. You have fought with your “monkey mind”.

But I know that not only is it the place we are all moving to but it is also absolutely essential to ground this daily choice until it becomes the place in your day that you would not miss for anything.

To ascend, to become aligned, and Present, HOME has to become so much a part of you that you never feel you have left wherever you place yourself in time and space.
At Home | Nicky Hamid At Home | Nicky Hamid Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/12/2023 10:52:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.