Free from Fear | Matt Kahn



(Golden Age of Gaia)

(email)

I once had a realization that my lifelong fear of being rejected by people was showing me that I was only trying to impress or engage their ego, which kept me confined in mine.

As I realized that I can’t be rejected by anyone’s soul, it’s just the case that a lot of people aren’t consciously rooted in their soul quite yet, that’s when a lot of my fears began to dissolve. I found myself stepping out of patterns of shape-shifting, people-pleasing, and finally retiring from my self-appointed position of being “all things to all people.”

In its absence, I began asking myself deeper questions:

Who am I to myself, no matter how I am or am not seen by others?

How do I choose to represent myself, whether met by approval or criticism?

What are the highest values I can embody instead of portraying who I am as a performance continually begging for the attention of others?

When did I exchange the power of my divine sovereignty for the stress and pressure of serving the demands and expectations of other people’s egos?

Where do I envision myself in the future and which choices can I so boldly make to become the one who lives so radiantly in that higher vision?

As such questions bubbled up in awareness, I began making new choices, slowly but surely, one interaction at a time. No longer needing to apologize for my own existence, or atone for a past I must have needed to complete, I could now take each bold step forward in a brand new direction.

To assist you in being freed from such a fear and allowing freshly-empowered choices to begin moving you in a new, exciting, and fulfilling direction, please enjoy this repeat after me:

“I allow all degrees of shape-shifting, people-pleasing, the need to impress or micro manage other people’s egos, any fear of rejection, retaliation, or unconscious tendencies to be ‘all things to all people’ to be cleared out of my energy field, returned to the Source of its origin, transmuted completely, and healed to completion now.

As of this moment, I set my intention to allow the Universe to help me fully and authentically be myself no matter how I am seen or not seen by others. Whether met by approval or criticism, I intend to naturally embody my highest values instead of portraying who I am as a performance continually begging for the attention from others.

In the absence of taking on the stress and pressure of serving the demands and expectations of other people’s egos, I embrace the power of my divine sovereignty and ask the Universe to work through me so I may reclaim and receive it fully.

Through this intention and with the power of Source energy moving through me, I manifest my future self so I may embrace which choices I may so boldly make to become the one who lives so radiantly in that higher vision that I welcome and allow to be who I AM now. And so it is. I am the light, the light I am.”

All for Love,
Matt

P.S. To replace tendencies of disempowerment with the returning of your true sovereignty, please join me to explore the exact process that frees you from feeling confined by difficult people, liberated from the agendas, expectations, and manipulations of others, and exactly how to engage with others at varying levels of consciousness without giving away your power or getting pulled into other people’s density or patterning. Please reserve your space here for Together as One: How to Overcome Difficulty — once and for all.
Free from Fear | Matt Kahn Free from Fear | Matt Kahn Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/18/2023 05:36:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.