Musing on the Divine Mother | Steve Beckow



The Trimurthy of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva is a subset of the Divine Mother

By Steve Beckow, October 24, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

May I muse on the Divine Mother for a moment? There’s no subject I enjoy writing about more.

There is? Oh, OK: love, which is the Divine Mother’s essence. (1)

Remember Janus, the two-faced god?

Well, imagine for a moment that God has two faces – the one you see in front and the one you don’t see in back.

You aren’t permitted to see the face of God in back. When you tried, you were prevented.

So, after protesting this limitation on your freedom, you then decided to live with the situation and talk with the face of God you could talk to and were permitted to see.

That’s just about how I see the situation with God.

God the Mother is that face of God we can see and talk to. What I call God the Father is the stillness and silence, which exists at all levels but can never be seen or talked to, as long as we’re in form. (2) The Mother herself says: “When I am Father, there is a stillness, complete. ” (3)

Not only the ancients but the Divine Mother, as channeled by Linda Dillon, called the Absolute “the Father,” just as they called the Creator, Preserver, and Transformer of the multiverse “the Mother.” (4) The Mother herself uses the gender metaphor:

“Let us be very basic. My essence is love. The Father and I are conjoined as One, our love. And it is from this union that all is born.” (5)

“I am the Mother — mother of all, giver of life, giver of love. It is my joy to be speaking with you. And I want to explain, for there are many thoughts and conceptions about who I am, about what I am.” (6)

Steve: How are you known, Mother?

Divine Mother: I am known as all. I am known as love. I am known … as dynamic action, as movement, as constant change, as fulfillment. Sometimes you tend to think of me as the Holy Spirit, (7) but there is more to me than that, and there is a shade of the Father within there as well. But I am known by the movement within you and the movement within your Earth, within all things, within all universes.

I am a birther and a giver. I am the unchanging movement, and the constantly changing movement. I am the rhythm. I am the flow. I am Mother. (8)

I’ve often wondered about the metaphor, but given that the Mother herself uses it and given its educational usefulness, I also use it. (9)

She also uses the metaphor to explain her ways to us:

Divine Mother: I am not simply your Mother ordering you about, telling you what to do! Consider with me for a moment what the Mother Energy is. There are reasons why you have this paradigm, this archetype.

It is the Mother Nurturer. It is the Mother Disciplinarian. It is the Mother who ‘course corrects’ you as you grow. It is the Mother who sees you grow into the truth of fulfillment, the evolution of your maturity on every level. …

I am not a thundering, punishing Mother – nor is the Father for that matter! (10)

She rescues the Father from the thundering deity stereotype that we impose on him. Only the Mother could tell us the Father’s nature, conclusively. Everything we say, I believe, is pure guesswork.

It’s made a profound impression on me to have been enabled to interview her and have private readings with her through Linda. Believe me, I used the occasion quite deliberately, to confirm some spiritual verities that only she could talk about. (11)

Footnotes

(1) “My essence is love.” (“Transcript of the Divine Mother: Density is Unloving Emotion; Love is Lightness of Being,” March 6, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/06/transcript-of-the-divine-mother-density-is-unloving-emotion-love-is-lightness-of-being/.)

(2) Hindus call him Shiva when they’re referring to the Trimurthy of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva and Mahashiva when they’re referring to the formless God, God the Absolute, the One.

They also talk about the conditioned Brahman, Brahman, and Parabrahman, by which they mean the personal God or God-within-form, the Transcendental God, and the Absolute God.

(3) “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” Oct. 17, 2012 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/17/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.

(4) “Nameless indeed is the source of creation [the Father] But things have a mother and she has a name. (Lao Tzu, The Way of Life. The Tao Te Ching. trans. R.B. Blakney. New York, etc.: Avon, 1975, 53.

“The formless Absolute is my Father, and God with form is my Mother.” (Kabir quoted by Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Swami Nikhilananda, trans., The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 150.)

(5) “Transcript of the Divine Mother: Density is Unloving Emotion; Love is Lightness of Being,” March 6, 2015, channeled by Linda Dillon, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/06/transcript-of-the-divine-mother-density-is-unloving-emotion-love-is-lightness-of-being/.

(6) “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You,” ibid.

(7) I for one equated the Divine Mother with the Holy Spirit and she has corrected me. See “On the Nature of the Divine Mother or Holy Spirit,” May 12, 2019, written in 1998, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/05/12/on-the-nature-of-the-divine-mother/.

(8) “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part 1/2,” ibid.

(9) However they apparently want us to stop using capitals for them (i.e., Them): “We do not want anything capitalized.” (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 12, 2016.)

Note as well:

Steve: Are you okay with the four-part article on ignition?

Archangel Michael: Yes.

Steve: Okay. I didn’t know if I was being too familiar.

AAM: You know what? We want you to be familiar. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 3, 2017.)

(10) “Transcript ~ The Divine Mother: New Year’s Message 2017,” December 29, 2016, through Linda Dillon, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/12/31/new-years-message-2017/.

(11) The accuracy of this equation, for instance:

Creation, preservation, and transformation = rajas, sattwa, and thamas (the gunas) = Akar, Ukar, and Makar (AUM) = Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva (the Trimurthy), a subset of the Mother and a function of love.

Steve: [I’d like to] know if the gunas, the cosmic forces which are called rajas, sattwa, and tamas, are the same as the Trimurthy [Triad] of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

Divine Mother: Yes. We are the same as that triad.

Steve: All right. And the Trimurthy of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva is a subset of the Universal Creative Vibration [Akar Ukar Makar or AUM] that you are at your essence. Is that correct?

DM: That is correct. It [the Trimurthy] is much the same as we have been speaking of. It is a way in which my beloved children can come to know me and to have that experience. It is formless, and yet it is form. It is a way of connection, and it is a way of understanding and entering into a higher vibration of being. So it helps the emergence into my energy.

SB: Sort of like stair steps?

DM: That is correct. “The Divine Mother: Come to Me as I Come to You – Part ½,” Oct. 17, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/17/the-divine-mother-come-to-me-as-i-come-to-you-part-12/.)

Michael also confirmed its accuracy.

Steve: Creation, preservation, and transformation = rajas, sattwa, and thamas = Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva = Akar, Ukar and Makar or AUM = inbreath, pause, and outbreath. Is this correct?

Archangel Michael: That is quite the expression, Sweet One, and, in that tradition and in that understanding, the answer is correct.

Steve: It is not even discussed in other traditions.

AAM: No, it is not. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, April 2, 2020.)

Let me add another equivalence: Brahman, Atman, and Shakti = Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

These equivalencies, I believe, form the basis of a cross-cultural spirituality and allow us to correlate the teachings in the various traditions.
Musing on the Divine Mother | Steve Beckow Musing on the Divine Mother | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/24/2022 10:29:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.