Love Must Flow | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, April 28, 2022

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I think some of us may have a misconception about love – real love, the love that we’ll come to know more and more of as the vibrations continue to rise.

The misconception is that I generate something called love, which I then give to you as I give you this piece of paper.

I create it and I pass it along.

Then we take a look and find we’re not creating it. We fret and go see a therapist. Then we try a new pathway.

As we go further and further along, we find that nothing works. We’re not creating love; i.e., we’re defective. Gradually we grow disillusioned and stop venturing in that direction.

Let me address that, if you will.

Number one, my experience – following a heart opening and a couple of spells in the Ocean of Love – is that love is not something I create. It exists independent of me. I say again: I do not create love; it already is.

Number two. Love flows. It doesn’t flow because I say so or go where I say it must go, necessarily. It has a will of its own.

I certainly can neither stop it nor contain it nor even require it to stay in a channel. If I try any of these things, it disappears sooner than immediately.

So I am not “creating” love, which product I then send out to another. No sense looking for this fictitious love that I’m supposed to be creating and no sense feeling bad when I can’t find it.

But there is an inner tsunami of love. Not saying there isn’t. We can’t experience it in our everyday consciousness. But when the kundalini reaches the fourth chakra, we can. (I think this is what the Event, the Ring of Fire, the Wave of Love will bring about.)

That love flows by itself. That love renews, revives, regenerates. That love, apparently, is Fifth to Seventh Dimensional. (1) Again I don’t create that river of love. It flows by itself.

When the door of the heart (the hridayam) is open, that tsunami of love flows copiously. It can then be brought up from the heart and sent out to the world. We get to experience it passing through us, as Archangel Michael describes here:

“Love is the energy of the universe. It is the energy of the Mother. And it moves constantly, continually, eternally, infinitely. So, to have an experience of love, it [must move] through you.” (2)

Most readers know that I breathe love up from my heart on the in-breath, swirl it around my field of awareness, and then send it out to the world on the out-breath.

THIS love, which I’m feeling right now, is what will have us ascend. It’s what will reward us at every turn. It’s what will make the world work, soldiers lay down their weapons, people house the poor and feed the hungry.

We don’t create it. It already is. We open to it, experience it, and wish it on its way. Love must flow.

Footnotes

(1) Steve: The space that I call transformative love, what dimension is it?

Archangel Michael: It is the Seventh Dimension. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 20, 2016.)

(2) “Archangel Michael: Go with the Ebb and the Flow of Love,” channeled by Linda Dillon, April 3, 2014, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/04/05/archangel-michael-go-with-the-ebb-and-the-flow-of-love/.
Love Must Flow | Steve Beckow Love Must Flow | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/29/2022 01:30:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.