All I Want is More | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, October 13, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m about to have a phone call with an old friend and I was wondering what I’d tell her when she asks how I am.

And it developed into an internal check-in, the recording of which may assist others to see where they’re at and where they’ve come from in, say, a year.

My emotional floor has risen from a year ago. You know, when we say, he fell through the floor? That floor has risen.

In fact I very seldom these days go into negative territory. I had a great example the other day. A friend asked a really big favor of me. Can’t say what. But it obliged me to go to a cafe for a few hours, alone, in the rain, in locked-down Vancouver.

I cheerfully obliged. I then wrapped myself in a hooded winter jacket and walked out into a rainy night with the wind blowing.

I watched myself. I could have said, “Oh, poor me. Out alone on a rainy night. Don’t know how long I’ll be. Why do I do these things?”

But I didn’t. I walked slowly, continued to reflect as I had at home, and walked very thoughtfully to this very nice Vancouver coffee shop. There I treated myself to a hot chocolate, which I never do. I made an occasion of it. (1)

Notwithstanding I was working on a book on the Divine Mother, which creates a lot of bliss, I was drenched in bliss anyways, until relieved of duty.

Now this is unlike me. I would never pass by good grounds for complaint in the old days. This could earn me a lot of biscuits and brownie points. What was I doing passing by this opportunity?

And at that moment I saw what I was now after. And here the situation has clarified completely since, say, last year, and explains the change in my behavior.

I am after love, bliss, and ecstasy.

I agree with myself that how we feel is the most important thing to human beings and so, if I receive any reward for all this, besides your support, let it be love, bliss, and ecstasy.

There’s no reason to let go of that because I’m in the rain, or sitting alone at a coffee shop in locked-down Vancouver, or whatever else is waiting for me to extort good grounds for complaint from.

When I feel love, bliss, or ecstasy, I feel complete, satisfied, taken care of. God, you can go on to the next One if you like. I’m good over here.

With your love, bliss, and ecstasy, Lord, nothing is wanting; nothing is missing. Thank you. All I want is more.

And thank you for allowing me to do this work.

Footnotes

(1) Yes, I was carrying my computer (and hard drive!) and having conniptions and flashbacks galore. I was practically shaking and heavy breathing at times. I was checking my bag every block, even though there was no reason to.
All I Want is More | Steve Beckow All I Want is More | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/13/2021 11:08:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.