What if Everything you saw had Meaning for you | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



June 15, 2021

Here's another example of my higher self trying to help me. We discussed this in a video a while ago and I've been watching out for examples for a while.

One time I was dating an alcoholic, or maybe I shouldn't have said “one time” because I dated a lot of them, anyhow, I suggested a place to go for dinner after work that I liked, but I told him they didn't serve alcohol there. He didn't want to go.

That was something that could have stopped our relationship and a lot of crap from happening in my life right there. But I just said, “Oh, okay,” and suggested another place that was licensed. I could have made a decision there that night that would have stopped a lot of pain but because I didn't, I needed the painful lesson to wisen up, so I got it.

Right there, I should have realized that I was more intent on finding and relating to a man – any man – I didn't care – and that need was getting me into a lot of trouble. Look at the three flames of God within the heart – this was the wanting to love flame but I was pretty low on wisdom. When I sat there and said, “I am not dating anyone anymore!” that's when finally I called my power up and my wisdom and got them married before I ever did. The wisdom was: there was nobody in this system or on this planet for me. I seemed to know it as well because one time when I complained to my sister about my abysmal love life, I said, “The only man for me flies a spaceship and comes from another planet!” I was being sarcastic. Turns out it was true. Loving without wisdom, and having power without wisdom gets you into a lot of the crap that can be had on this planet. Wisdom comes from facing the truth.

The best people at avoiding people who are addicted are addicts themselves. You have the knowledge to understand how an addict works and you can avoid them better than anyone else. That's your power. It helps if you're sober.

Consider That Everything You See Is Significant

In the video we've done on how your higher self helps you, how your higher self contacts and guides you, I've since noticed that I had said that I wanted to have cranberries so I can make a low sugar juice for myself. I wasn't even fussy, they didn't have to be organic. I just wanted to find some. So one day in Walmart I turned my head and glanced down the freezer aisle to find my eyes resting on a bag of frozen cranberries. Other things have happened as well – I may have mentioned this one already.

What if, and just what if, everything you see has a message for you? What if everything you look at has a message for you in some way? I'm going to go out to the stationery store to do some photocopying today and I'm going to make note of everything that catches my eye. Then I'm going to sit and consider if there's a message in everything and anything. Why not? We're part of the creative system. Why create something when you get nothing from it?

It's like when people see a black cat cross their path. They call it superstition. What if there was a message for you in virtually everything you notice? You could tap into the magic of life.

I saw:

a man riding a bicycle in the rain

a huge pink umbrella

Pull into a spot and Tommy James starts singing “Look over yonder, What do you see?” (Crystal Blue Persuasion) I'm looking to see what I notice, thanks Tommy

I say the spot opposite mine will be empty when I leave so I can pull through. This is my commanding it to do so

Appliance repairman truck in the parking lot – yes my dishwasher needs servicing – thanks for the reminder. I was going to call this guy too

A woman with a wind breaker jacket and jeans walking across my path as I leave the car to go into the store

In the store I see a desk I really feel tempted to buy. Do I need a desk? No. But I like this one.

Going back to the car, I see the same woman walking across the parking lot in the same way, same angle, except now I'm on the other side of her. The Matrix is getting glitchy

Get in my car. As I said, the spot opposite mine is empty so I can pull through. I always ask for that and often get it, as I did today. I prefer pulling through instead of backing out. It's easier and safer.

Me: Ivo were there any cryptic messages in there for me today?

Ivo: Yes and no, my love. What did you observe about the man who was bicycling in the rain?

Me: He was wet. I think he seemed to be smiling too. I keep being reminded of the Led Zeppelin song: Fool in the Rain, or maybe Singing in the Rain. He seemed to be enjoying getting a soaker.

Ivo: This could mean any number of things, but one thing it could mean is that not everyone thinks as you do. You took your car instead of walking in the rain, and made sure you were protected from the rain. He did not seem to care.

Me: No. Then there was a the lady with the pink umbrella.

Ivo: You are attracted to the colour pink.

Me: Why not? There aren't really any other colours that stand out.

Ivo: Many of the signs for your businesses are quite bright in colour, but you simply manage to shut them out. What about Pizza Pizza? It is bright orange. Or McDonald's colours. You do not notice them.

This was different and it could mean anything from a reminder that you are love to being more loving.... compare this woman who was prepared for the rain to the man on the bike that did not seem to be and see how you felt about each person.

Me: I was curious about why he'd do that to himself, but because this woman was prepared so I wasn't worried about her.

Ivo: What does that tell you about yourself?

Me: I prefer to be prepared for anything, really.

Ivo: So you are not the spontaneous fool who enjoys bicycling in the rain.

Me: I don't seem to be, no.

Ivo: Life has taught you that you require preparation to take it on. And so you always study and prepare but you seldom have moments of unbridled enjoyment.

Me: Nope, I don't.

Ivo: Perhaps this man enjoys creating his own fun.

Me: I would, but I work too much.

Ivo: Yes, you are purpose driven.

When Tommy James asks you, “What do you see?” You envision the parking spot across from yours empty so you can pull through. You see the truck of the repair man and remember you must call him for a repair. You see the woman crossing the parking lot. Then later you see her again, doing the same thing.

You are observing the Matrix in action. Everything you see is the Matrix in action. The Matrix is glitching, yes, but it is reminding you to spend money, and it attempts to tempt you to do so but you refuse to spend the money. You will think about the desk, you were not purchasing impulsively today. You did what you came to do: print out your new course. So this means that you are in charge of what you purchase, not the Matrix. You call the shots, not it.

You observe a man in the store who seems to be doing nothing.

Me: I thought he might be waiting for my photocopier, not sure. I didn't really care. If he wants to stand there, that's his business.

Ivo: Again, that is something that arouses your curiosity: doing nothing. Do you understand the point I am making?
Spontaneity and relaxation are terms you are not that familiar with anymore. You used to be. You would have unscheduled time and did nothing with it.

Me: Yeah, Ivo, I will have unscheduled time when I have 2 support staff and you are helping me boots on the ground. Right now I'm doing it all myself, thank you very much.

Don't tell me I don't have unscheduled time. Geez! I always seem to be behind the eight ball in so many ways!

Ivo: And this is why we point these things out to you: the more you relax the easier your work will become. Never mind you must change your self dialogue from being disadvantaged to one of being advantaged.

Me: Yes, I'm starting to understand that. I have to deal with my anxiety and learn to organize things better.

I have to change my expectations. And prioritize self knowledge and self care.

Ivo: Correct. Then things will work more smoothly for you. It is about how you work with your power. When you continue to give yourself messages of disempowerment, you will create this reality. Life will provide you opportunities to improve.

Me: I like the Matrix glitching, though.

Ivo: As do we, my love.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

Limited Time Only! Ivo and Sharon will answer your questions: Past life, this life, who are your ET guides, what's your mission, and more. Questions about why you're here. For inquiries: message Sharon on Facebook, Mewe or Twitter.
What if Everything you saw had Meaning for you | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart What if Everything you saw had Meaning for you | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/16/2021 05:42:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.