Looking Back... | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, June 24, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

The experience I had recently has quieted down, proving that it was not Ascension. Sahaja Samadhi is permanent. This was not.

But Michael’s prediction is shown to be true: “With each ignition you will also feel a greater sense of the substance of who you really are.” (1)

I do. Much of the experience has subsided, but I’m left with improvements which are not to be underestimated. For example, for perhaps two or three days now, I haven’t had a vasana or core issue go off.

Mind you, I’ve also been in solitude. But my vasanas can go off even in solitude.

(Later: I’ve now been in company and my vasanas are still not going off.)

My inner space is totally silent and still. No desires are arising in me. I feel a much deeper sense of peace than I ordinarily do. But I have no illusions that this is as deep in peace as one can go. I’ve already gone deeper into peace on an earlier occasion. (2)

I’m wanting to simply remain in peace and follow my ordinary work activities. It isn’t like bliss, where I want to sit in solitude. This kind of peace I feel seems like a very good development for an active philanthropic life with Michaelangelo & Partners. I feel I can meet the demands of my service with this level of consciousness (more is better).

I’d been wondering how I’d do it. This desireless, balanced state is how.

This also fulfills Michael’s promise that I’d be given enough memory to manage – even to public speak, if I wanted to. It isn’t in my service contract; writing is. (3)

It also explains him saying that the Company of Heaven will not let down those who serve it.

In fact, when I saw how I felt (confident, competent, peaceful, balanced, desireless, etc.), it was as if a whole field of dots suddenly got connected – things that Michael had said over the years.

And every time I think about meditation, I experience an immediate uprising of bliss from the heart. It’s as if there’s a strong invitation to go inward. I joked to a friend today that, at that moment, I had no reason to move a finger. No desire at all arises in my mind.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, May 6, 2013. [Hereafter AAM.]

(2) See “Peace is Like … Granite,” August 22, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/08/22/peace-is-like-granite/

(3) AAM: You will have enough of a memory, dear heart. Do not worry about it. (AAM, April 13, 2016.)

Steve: How can I do public speaking? I don’t know what to say.

AAM: Always I will let you know when it is time to speak and in what capacity. We are together, dear brother – do not for a moment forget this. (AAM, July 7, 2011.)

SB Now you know I love writing, and I think of myself as a print journalist or whatever. I’m not as enamored of webinars or conferences. Any advice for me in that area?

AAM You’re under no obligation to do these. You do them out of love and support for your team. You do it out of a sense of building community and unity. But let me be very clear. You are under no obligation. We are having a very serious talk today about our agreement. Yes, yours and mine and also about your mission and purpose.

Now if you were to go to a conference and you were to have a conversation about the time you spent twelve days on a spaceship with me, you would feel like you were eager to go and have something to say.

SB Yes

AAM But you would have already written about it.

So the writing is your metier. It is who you are. It is what you do. It is the platform that you build. So do not worry about your, shall we say, diminished enthusiasm for these other types of verbal venues. It is simply not your preference. (AAM, March 8, 2013.)
Looking Back... | Steve Beckow Looking Back... | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/24/2021 08:59:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.