Dress Rehearsal for Ascension? | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, June 12, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

The transition I’m going through continues.

Coincidentally, Daniel’s Scranton’s 9D Arcturian Council said recently:

“And so, you are now being given upgrades, upgrades that will assist you in not only remembering who you are and who you have been, but they will also assist you in recognizing that all the technology you need is inside of you.” (1)

I said earlier that you’re accompanying me on this download and resulting experience.

The change in me is like night and day. It’s as if the Divine Director clapped her hands and said, “OK, that’s a wrap, everyone. Let’s go home.” The stage persona is dropped and the natural me returns.

I feel tender and I don’t know how long this state will last … but the me that is here right now … at least in private, away from others … has no interest in or relationship to vasanas or core issues. They are completely absent.

Krishna described this state when he said, “The light of a lamp does not flicker in a windless place.” (2) Lao-Tzu also referred to it when he wrote:

“Touch ultimate emptiness
Hold steady and still. ” (3)

It isn’t a forced state. It has to be natural. It’s a state of desirelessness. No winds of passion blow here.

I’m perfectly in the middle right now, in the center I like to talk about. I mean that in emotional terms. The heart is the real center. I mean I’m standing emotionally right in the middle of the spectrum, the balance point. And naturally, not through skill.

I’m not tempted by this or that. I’m not craving or avoiding. I’m just here. I’m living in the experience of what life is like when one maintains balance throughout life.

Not like I could remain this way in the presence of another. I’d probably yield my space and become superficial again. (Anything short of this space seems superficial to me at this moment. I’d run from small talk right now, just like a Zen monk I once knew did.)

Again, this state of consciousness could vanish tomorrow so this share has its “best before” date. You’re getting it as it happens.

The fact that I can remain in the middle reflects the fact that I encounter life right now but without the tug of what the Buddha called craving and aversion. No preferences. But not because I’m suppressing them. They are simply absent. I think it’s the download.

***

Is this Ascension? I don’t know. Hey, mister, at the side of the road, is this Ascension? He doesn’t know. Whom do I ask?

Maybe I have a manual in my glove compartment. No? No glove compartment. Oh.

How would I know what state this is?

I feel stable, mature, confident, competent, desireless, balanced. And I feel it not as some muscle that I’m flexing. No, this is my natural state. Oh, my gawd. Can this be Sahaja? Have I failed to catch up with what just happened?

If it is Sahaja, then let it endure. If it doesn’t endure, then it wasn’t Sahaja. I don’t want to be wrong on a matter as important as this.

It’s a taste of the natural state, to be sure, just as the sight of the Self was. It’s peaceful rather than blissful. If all the world was in this state, we’d just get down to the business of living and helping each other out.

All the background noise would be gone. You could hear the birds again. And have the desire to hear them.

***

All I can really say is that, if this isn’t Ascension, it feels like a dress rehearsal.

I’m at peace with myself and the world at this time. It feels wonderful. Not ecstatic. Not blissful. Not loving. Just peaceful.

I might be able to switch over into love or bliss but I don’t want to risk leaving this divine state because peace, after all the hubbub of life in our world, feels wonderful. A relief. A release.

Michael has told me that a person can repeat fourth-chakra enlightenment experiences numerous times – and why shouldn’t s/he? Until proven otherwise, I’m going to lowball it and call this a repeat fourth-chakra experience of my natural state.

There’s no rush. We all know where we’re going.

This is where we’re going. This is the next stop on the Ascension Express. That much I do know.

I’m reminded of the truth of something Werner Erhard used to say: “I used to be different. Now I’m the same.” I used to have a plan, a strategy, an image, an agenda. Now I’m just me, with no desire to be different than that.

This state, for as long as it lasts, is so secure, so stable that it invites a cosmic let-go.

Here I go, releasing the burden of lifetimes. Yaaaa-hoooooo!

Footnotes

(1) “The 9D Arcturian Council: Upcoming Upgrades & Massive Changes” via Daniel Scranton, June 9, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=322105.

(2) Sri Krishna in Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood, trans., Bhagavad-Gita. The Song of God. New York and Scarborough: New American Library, 1972; c1944, 66.

(3) Lao-Tzu, The Way of Life (Tao Te Ching). Trans. R.B. Blakney. New York and Scarborough: New American Library, 1955, 16, 68.
Dress Rehearsal for Ascension? | Steve Beckow Dress Rehearsal for Ascension? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/12/2021 10:05:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.