Who are our Ancestors? | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, May 20, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

The question is: Who are our ancestors?

You may answer, our genetic forebearers, our parents and their parents and theirs, our late relatives, our family in its wider context, etc.

Well, of course, you’re right, but I actually don’t choose to see the situation that way.

I think of my ancestors as being my past lives.

I feel supported in this contention by an experience I had in a meditation retreat. I saw a great number of sitting people, knowing that each one was a past life. I emerged feeling as if I’d just viewed the real family album.

I’m also supported in this by the law of karma. I don’t incur karma, as far as I’m aware, for the deeds of my bodily relatives. I do incur karma for my past deeds in other lives.

Interestingly I could make a case for that being the only karma I should worry about, the only one I’m at all responsible for. Keep my nose out of other people’s business. I’ve learned a lot lately about standing back and allowing other people their experience.

I’m simply not genealogically-inclined. Come to think of it, I’m not really inclined towards past lives either. More and more I’m coming to rest in the present. What was it St. John of the Cross said? “Without a foothold you must seek Him out”? (1)

Footnotes

(1) “Without a foothold you must seek Him out-
no face nor form, alone –
tasting there something I dont know
that one may come on randomly.”
(“St. John of the Cross: For All the Beauty There May Be,” December 20, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/12/20/st-john-of-the-cross-for-all-the-beauty-there-may-be-3/.)
Who are our Ancestors? | Steve Beckow Who are our Ancestors? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/21/2021 12:22:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.