Love is my Safe Harbor | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, May 4, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

There’s so much information going back and forth that one risks going on information overload daily.

And to compound matters for me, so much of it is on video, which makes reporting it more complicated. No copy and paste there.

I never recall where on a video I heard a remark. Not very much to show for all those hours of watching. Definitely not a good use of me as a resource. And so on and so forth.

And the meme war is so dominant even among lightworkers, I despair of many folks being willing or able to hear.

None of this chaos appeals to me or appears to me to be worth serving. So what’s the answer?

I know the answer. It’s staring me in the face.

I have to make a different choice. I have to rechoose what, of all I’ve been exposed to in life, I want to go with – to serve – in the middle of the maelstrom and there’s no question of what it is. The only thing I’ve ever seen, felt, known that is worth clinging to in a maelstrom – or at any other time – is love.

And not love as in a scarce resource I connive and finagle from another. “Give me your love.” In my eyes, that isn’t love. Not anywhere near it!

The love I’m talking about is of another world. OK, another dimension. Chances are you’ve never experienced anything like it before … or you’d have jumped out of your seat when I even mentioned the matter: “Yes!”

I do get love from another, admittedly, but not in anywhere near the intensity I can get it from my own open heart. Moreover, I can summon it up from my heart on the inbreath, which I can’t do with, get from, or ask of another!

This love is worth serving until things settle.

I’m not out to make a profit. I’m not running for public office. I’m not trying to make a name for myself as a talking head or expert. None of those things is worth spending energy on.

But love of this transformative, transfigurative variety, 5th-7th Dimensional, that is worth serving. Until things return to a semblance of normality, let me serve love in the best way I know how.

Love is my safe harbor.
Love is my Safe Harbor | Steve Beckow Love is my Safe Harbor | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/05/2021 03:24:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.