God too had a Plan | Ananda



When the inside enemy projects thoughts and I adhere to them
I lose my footing and become confused.
The clever ruse
You knew my power before even I did.
You knew what it would do, so you veiled it. Keeping as far away for me but also you.
You knew,
I would lose trust.
I would lose face.
I would fall for you.
I would think I fell from grace and with this new face
I would replace.
my truth with your point of view
How clever are you?
But you did not see wholeness, not from your open eyes.
it was like a pinhole but you magnified and glamorized.
and then you watched; as once realistic guidance was overcome by an ultimate truth
I could not believe I ever trusted you.
but I did, I backslid, no I front slid.
Your false guidance led me astray.
with what I thought was a new way
and when it all came down to it,
and it came down crashing.
there you were in my face laughing.
a point of view I elected to believe because I did not want to see that I was everything.
I chose you; over the truth, so many misfires your guidance gave me. Sick of it…
I threw everything out, even the truth.
Drowned myself in normalcy and conformity. Forgot about my divinity.
Never guessing the reason why nothing I did worked, was because I was living as I was not meant to be...

Excerpt from poem, (God too had a plan)
Home | New Earth Origins

Thank you for taking the time out to read this post and all others. I pray that these transmissions are a blessing to you and aid you to a better understanding of yourself, In love and In light, I serve.

-Ananda
God too had a Plan | Ananda God too had a Plan | Ananda Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/29/2021 11:32:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.