Our Missions and their Requirements



By Steve Beckow, April 16, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

I’m reflecting on our missions and what they call forth or require of us.

I’m a writer. That calls forth from me a desire for cave time, private space, contemplative, meditative, reflective time.

It’s introverted, by definition, inward-turned, inward drawn. It’s not extroverted. It doesn’t lead to running for public office. It doesn’t attend barbeques or drink at the pub.

It walks home slowly, maintaining an awareness of everything that’s happening right now. It’s open to inspiration and watching each thought as it arises, to see where it’s coming from.

The connection is inside, into the heart, where resides the Soul.

I find small talk jarring. I’m benefitting from wearing masks because it increases the time I have to remain privately aware of my breathing, of the moment, of my heart.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do when it gets busy because Michael says he never wants the writing to drop off the table. But busyness – distraction – is deadly to depth of writing.

Be that as it may, the whole stream of people who aim to be President of the United States or Hollywood star, etc., is not a stream that I would in any way see myself as part of. I once asked Michael to promise me I wouldn’t have to attend cocktail parties and he agreed; it wasn’t in my inclination, he said, which is monkish.

I also stay off email lists. Big situation or small, a distraction is a distraction and … my life is more about avoiding them than it is about becoming a this or running for a that.

When I’m left the space to concentrate and write, it’s as if the canal doors have opened and I have a clear channel out to sea. Everything about me flows.

Everything is now aligned. All systems are go. I’m ready to do what I came here to do….
Our Missions and their Requirements Our Missions and their Requirements Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/17/2021 01:18:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.