From Breakdown to Bliss: Message from the Universe? | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, January 3, 2021

(Golden Age of Gaia)

Today I felt like I was falling apart.

Confused about so many things in my life, refusing to respond in the old ways I used to but having nothing to put in their place, memory not functioning, feeling completely down on myself, I felt awash in cognitive dissonance.

It built and built. And then, a few minutes later, I’m in bliss.

Excuse me?

But I want to focus on this because I think something important is being shown here.

I’m saying to the universe, I feel like I’m falling apart. My old ways aren’t working. I have nothing to put in their place. And the universe sends me bliss?

My initial reaction was to consider it inappropriate. I needed to concentrate. Bliss was a distraction. I can’t focus on bliss. People will think I’m coked out or lost in a fantasy world. All of this went on instantaneously at a below-conscious level.

However, I then remember Michael’s encouragement to be in the bliss:

“Allow yourself to find this balance – and of course we will help – of being in the bliss, infusing the bliss into the words, [while] knowing and understanding the pain and suffering and disappointment of those who are still in the midst of [their cleansing].” (1)

So maybe bliss is the universe’s answer to me. In my everyday world I feel like a failure. But in a higher-dimensional world, where bliss is the baseline, all problems disappear.

Archangel Michael once described bliss as occurring in the Eighth to Ninth Dimensions. (2) It makes perfect sense to me to draw my attention to it with the intent of reminding me that problems are how Third-Dimensional minds see things bereft as we are of the invigorating, inspiring and elevating qualities of bliss.

As someone said recently, in the higher realms, problems are simply seen as situations. What could be a problem for someone experiencing bliss?

In the global culture we’re creating, leave room for bliss.

Soon enough bliss will be our default quality. Decisions will become yes/no. Need will play only a small part in anything. All desires will have been fulfilled by the all-satisfying ambrosia, nectar, water of life that bliss is.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, March 23, 2016.

(1) Steve: What dimension is bliss?

Archangel Michael: It is between Eight and Nine. (Ibid., Jan. 20, 2016.)
From Breakdown to Bliss: Message from the Universe? | Steve Beckow From Breakdown to Bliss: Message from the Universe? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/03/2021 05:07:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.