Self Mastery | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



December 13, 2020

Please note everyone. There is still talk of complete and total censorship of Anons by taking down social media and perhaps the internet. If social media goes down, I'll be posting videos on my website, sharonandivo.weebly.com, and if the internet goes down, I'll see you on the other side. No worries, we'll get through this.

Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don't control what you think, you can't control what you do.

So many people don't like the word “attracted”. They become livid when I post that they have attracted their life's circumstances. Yes, life can be a bitch. It's a learning school and you get your lessons. I had two victims freak out on me yesterday because I posted that truth. They went ape shit!

It's Universal Law. You signed up for your life and you attract situations according to your frame of mind. If it's negative, then guess what? Your life will be an unhappy one. If I say people have attracted their life's circumstances, I get all the victims screaming at me. Hey! Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't make the rules. What victims don't know is the reason they experienced this victimhood is so they could overcome it and become more powerful and self loving. All is love and even horrible life circumstances are there to teach you to grow beyond them. The reason victims don't realize this is they are still inundated by their negative thinking. I was very entitled when I was a victim. I believed I was owed a life of happiness because everyone else seemed to have one. I didn't really realize I had to work to get it.

What I had chosen was Escapism. This is what my parents taught me: how to escape my emotions. I learned how to suppress them and make myself feel better, but I did this at one expense: my future happiness, because I wasn't learning the lessons – I was avoiding them. Once I reduced the number of times I suppressed my emotions and learned to work the solution, to deal with my thoughts and to change my behaviours, my life got better. Negative emotions come from negative thoughts. Change your thinking and you change your life.

I know Ivo has more to teach us on self discipline, because he wanted to channel on focus and discipline.

I think from our standpoint here most people think of the words “focus” and “discipline” about as favourably as they think of putting out the garbage. Or doing the ironing. Or in my case, doing the dusting. But I know from past experience, I used to have a mindset of avoiding responsibility because I was always made the scapegoat for whatever my parents needed to blame on someone, so I liked to avoid responsibility as I'd assigned it a negative meaning. However, when you do embrace responsibility, you learn, I did anyway, that it's the road to freedom. How can responsibility create freedom in one's life, Ivo?

Ivo: My love, you learned that paying your bills is the responsible thing to do. This avoids unpleasant phone calls from debt collectors. You have learned that eating less sugar and fewer carbohydrates is responsible because you enjoy the benefit of feeling better and not as tired. You enjoy your responsibilities now rather than avoid them, because frankly, when you are scapegoated by narcissistic parents, you understand responsibilities to be shame and guilt based, as part of the blame game and your being flawed.

Taking on adult responsibilities as a child is, of course, premature and undesirable, yet so many children are tasked with being the black sheep and the scapegoats in their families because they have immature parents. When the parents see themselves still as children, then they treat their children as equals in some respects, and as something they own in others. Your parents were like this.

As for focus and discipline, these are taking the positive mindset one step further. As you learn to focus, you learn to solidify your intention to be positive, you focus only on one way of looking at any given situation because that is the best outcome you can imagine at the time. You are making your best choice and sticking to it.

For example, the people now who are relaxed as they watch developments in the Election 2020 issue, as they are focused on the outcome they want to see. Such as yourself. Your focus is largely unwaivering. Other than a few personal issues you have with Trump's personal choices, you see that he is the best candidate simply because of his resolve to eliminate the Deep State from planet earth. You have channeled St Germain who told you in fact that Trump is his incarnation, so you are happy with that outcome and what you see as being the first step in this process, that of Making America Great Again.

Me: I wonder if he's had that copyrighted. Like it's on his logo or something.

Ivo: It helps to solidify people who support him and his drive to remove the Deep State from power. As for focus, you are clearly focused on that idea and there is no deterring you from it. You do expect to see action taken by him and his party in good time. Appropriate action must be taken.

And this is universal law. Cause and Effect. Understand that what is happening now is a sequence of events that is to be dealt with actions by the Alliance. So your focus is unwavering. You stand with the Light.

However, on a personal basis, you realize you do not need a leader. Some are already at this point. You do not need to elect a candidate to fulfill your earthly requirements, and the reason you have gone beyond this is because we will be starting our own community of advanced citizens of earth. So it is required that it have a leader and that will be us, and you were made to be aware of the fact that you are an independent earthling, capable of navigating through life in a responsible manner, responsible to self and responsible to others. You do not do things because you can get away with them. You do not do things that makes a loser out of another person. That is not your desire at all. It is your desire that everyone thrive, thus you will be starting this community. That is discipline. The discipline I refer to is the adherence to higher values of Light. You do not waiver on these.

Me: We tend to think of discipline as something unsavory or like repeating mantras, or something like that. Doing things every day that you know are good for you but you may not want to do.

Ivo: That is habit. Discipline has more to do with how you treat others and how you regard yourself. There is an element of habit to it, however, it has more to do with having the strength to live by what you decree, or what you focus upon.

Me: I can be undisciplined. I sit and watch video's on YouTube at night time.

Ivo: When you are feeling low. When you are feeling better, you are working. You understand yourself to be less than your perfect best right now, so you allow yourself downtime.

Me: I think sometimes I work my mental mind too much. I need to stop it and relax.

Ivo: Or stop feeding it information and allow it to breathe.

Me: Yes.

Ivo: There is no harm in thinking but there is harm on not allowing yourself to, let us say, digest what you have exposed yourself to. There is always a process of accepting or rejecting what you have viewed and allowing accumulated negative energy to transmute.

Me: Yes.

Ivo: As for your down time, this is fine because we see that when you are back “up” again, like today, you are back working on your focus and your discipline. You are focused and disciplined to do what you love. And I might add, when you love what you do, you do it easily.

So many of you work jobs you cannot stand. You have negative feelings towards them. How do you expect to strengthen your muscles of focus and discipline when you are challenging yourself with the wrong stimulus? You will not focus on a job that does not inspire you. And when you rationalize that you are working to support yourself or your family, but still working at something that will not make a better person out of you, then how far do you expect to go with this?

Me: I did that. I took “money jobs”. I think it's hard for people of higher consciousness to find jobs that actually fulfill them in any way. Thankfully, now many new health modalities and areas of innovation are coming out, and so maybe they can find some satisfaction in jobs like that. And an afterthought I had on this is perhaps that's why the deep state wants to destroy the economy; because these types of businesses will be destroyed as well. The only thing that's been thriving under lockdowns and masking have been Walmarts, Netflix and Amazons. Which they own. I know local chiropractors had to shut down because of “the virus” but there was a constant line-up to get into Walmart. Like chiropractic and alternative practitioners aren't essential?

Ivo: Yes. Their plans become ever more clear, do they not?

I have said before, my love, that words have frequency. What “discipline” would appear to indicate at a third dimensional level is perhaps memorizing words by rote, as is done in grade school. To discipline yourself to do work that perhaps you would not prefer to do. What discipline is at a fifth dimensional frequency has another meaning: it means the adherence to and action on, higher principles of Light. So you see there is a difference in the meaning of this word depending on the frequency you reside at, and you will find out that the languages of the beings of higher vibration do not include meanings that indicate drudgery, fear, scarcity or unlovingness. It has taken many lives in lower frequency for we of the Light to be able to understand your outlook. Without living it, it is difficult for even us to comprehend your existence.

Me: You've followed me all your life.

Ivo: And I have observed directly how you view things. Normally the third dimensional definition of discipline is about giving punishment....

Me: Did you say “straff”? Isn't that Dutch? LOL

Ivo: I did. Look it up.

Me: Okay. It's German and you must've picked it up from my free floating lexicon.... It means, “taut, tight, tense.” Yes I guess unpleasant. It means punishment in some languages like Swedish and Norwegian. Or you've been around earth too long and you've picked up some Old English words. It doesn't show up in the Lexicon but a lot of words from German and Dutch are part of English now.

Ivo: I have been here for a long time already. You will see that self discipline and focus, by my definition, are aspects of love, not of punishment or tension. This is all about self-empowerment that we are speaking.

Me: Thank you, Ivo.

https://sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden," today! Download it now at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871
Self Mastery | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Self Mastery | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/13/2020 10:36:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.