Meeting with Metatron | Narendra Mishra



(Golden Age of Gaia)

Meeting with Metatron

2/12/2020

https://awakeningspark.com/blog/meeting-with-metatron

This is an account of an incident that took place several months ago, during the first of the global lockdowns precipitated by the COVID-19 pandemic. At the time I was enjoying the pause myself, having no inclination to even write much.

For some reason, this particular incident resurfaced in my mind about two to three weeks ago and I had a strong nudge from Spirit to write about it. However, this Divali season has been an unusually busy one for me as a Vedic Priest and I just couldn’t find the time to sit and write.

Reading Steve Beckow’s piece on the gradual aspect of ascension yesterday finally gave me the push I needed.

I realise now that I was well prepared for this meeting. I was in joy, plain and simple.

With the lockdowns, I had to cancel all my physical appointments, and was only doing occasional distance spiritual/energy work with select clients. With the free time now available to me I took the opportunity to really rest and relax.

I filled my time with getting back into a regular practice of Indian classical music, of which I am a (somewhat rusty) student. I also found joy in experimenting with various culinary recipes. Who would have thought that I had that in me?

Joy is the closest vibration to the Creator, so my vibration was high. I was primed and ready to meet Archangel Metatron for the first time.

It happened during a remote session I had with one of my clients, herself a licensed medical doctor and energy worker living in the US. The session started with my usual invocations to my Spirit guides, and the rest of my team.

After invoking the Sri Ganesh and the Hindu deities, I invoked Archangel Michael and several other Archangels, calling each by name. Having been doing this for several years now, I was accustomed to the energetic signature of all of these beings. I felt their presence as they responded to my invitation and joined in our growing circle.

For some reason, I then left the ‘door’ open, asking any other Being of the highest Love and Light who wished to join us in service to the Creator to do so now. This I do not recall doing before.

The energy that then descended upon me can probably best be described as MASSIVE! It not only filled me, it filled the entire galaxy and then some.

Visually, this Being was striking. Violet hued, with tinges of gold and rainbow hues. Energetically… to say I was overwhelmed would be the understatement of the century.

I did not recognise the newcomer, this wondrous Being of Love and Light. I asked innocently, “Who are you?”

“I AM METATRON,” came the answer.

I recalled hearing the name before. Metatron was an Archangel.

Growing up in the home of a proud lineage of Vedic priests, my exposure to the Archangels only came very late in life, when I stated reading The 2012 Scenario, the earlier incarnation of Golden Age of Gaia. However, Metatron was one of those Archangels that is very rarely channeled as far as I can tell, so I did not know much about him, and never even thought to work with him before.

His presence was as surprising as it was confusing.

He seemed to sense my thoughts and volunteered, “I AM the first born of the Archangels.”

This was news to me. I never knew that.

I looked around in Spirit and saw that Archangel Michael and all the other Beings were standing in circle around Metatron… not exactly bowing, but definitely in deference, love and respect to him.

Of course, my rational mind immediately thought to ‘fact-check’ this interesting tidbit after the session. I was not disappointed. There was ample reference to Metatron in several places, including Wikipedia. In many circles, including Islamic tradition, Metatron is the first among the Archangels.

In gratitude for his presence, I asked Archangel Metatron to assist us in service.

Well, he took over the session. I have never before, nor since, channeled that much energy.

At the end of the session, as I gave thanks and prepared to leave the Spirit realm, Archangel Metatron stopped me.

“Not so fast,” came his loving voice, tinged with amusement. “I also came for you.”

I felt a renewed rush of energy as he gifted me with some energetic downloads. The full effects of his energy I would feel shortly after the session.

Leaving the session, I immediately called my client to give my report. Fortunately, my client was understanding of both the medical and spiritual side of the body, because the rush of energy I felt during the session was merely a trickle to what I began to experience.

I had to abruptly pause my report to get up from my chair and pace the floor. My every cell was filled to almost bursting with energy. I was tingling from head to toe. There was an electric current that rushed up and down my body. I could feel Metatron’s energy coursing through me like a waterfall of Ki (Chi/Prana).

I literally felt that I would explode. One iota more of energy and I probably would have.

From her video-call vantage point, this was quite amusing to my client. She was an energy worker herself and understood what was happening, so she was quite forgiving of my sudden reaction.

I recalled thinking that this was what was meant by a sudden ascension literally blowing our circuits. I myself was dangerously close to that point.

Some time after, the energies subsided somewhat and I was able to resume my report with my client.

I had the intention back then to write about the experience as proof of the very real possibility of blowing our circuits. Now, with the nudging from Spirit, and the inspiration from Steve, I have done so.

There is often a rush for the newly awakened for “more” and “faster”. In my own humble experience this is a bad idea. Spiritual burnout is a very real danger.

Ascension is a process. It involves the gradual raising of our frequencies to allow us to hold more of our Higher Self essence.

This raising of frequencies takes energy which comes from several sources. Cosmic radiation, the quantum field, portals, and higher dimensional beings are all examples.

The age-old adage, ‘slow and steady wins the race’, applies to ascension. Except that there is no race. We all get to finish when its perfect for us to do so. There is absolutely no rush.

Thank God ascension is gradual. Thank you, Archangel Metatron, for your presence, your continued service to creation, and your many gifts to us all.
Meeting with Metatron | Narendra Mishra Meeting with Metatron | Narendra Mishra Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/03/2020 11:20:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.