The Anshar Blessing: What a Wonderful Feeling when Invoked! | Losha



This Anshar "Blessing" (text) will make you feel amazing!

(Live with Losha)

The Anshar “Blessing”

I have channeled many different beings throughout my lifetime...including galactics, departed spirits, Ascended Masters, Archangels, and even Mother/Father God. In most cases, I have received the information “auditorily” (via words in my mind).

Recently, however, I began receiving flashes of information, and insights. It was different for me, but interesting. So, I endeavored to make a connection with whomever was providing me with these insightful moments.

I found out that her name is A’Shar-ae, and she is part of the race of people called the Anshar, and they live in what is called Inner Earth (there are multitudes of galactic and human races living below the Earth’s crust...however, that is a discussion for another time!). There have been a few other people who have communicated with the Anshar, and Corey Goode, who has had, based upon my knowledge of the subject, the most contact with the Anshar beings (including physical contact with them), has had an artist render an image of them. I will provide it here if I receive permission from Corey.

So, after I established a good connection with A’Shar-ae, she began to pass on a lot of “information” to me. The most noteworthy information that I received from A’Shar-ae so far, was in the form of an “energetic blessing”...or, at least that is what I call it.

The Anshar actually call it a “Transforming Energy Wave”, and A’Shar-ae let me know that the Anshar people wanted me to fine tune it a bit, and then send it “out to the world”...our world, here on Earth.

Let me first say this about The Wave...it is a powerful energy! The Anshar believe that if it can be shared with “the many” here on Earth, it can assist all who use it in keeping their energetic vibration high, and that is very important right now, as we are all challenged with living in a tumultuous world right now.

I have experimented with using The Wave” for a while now...and let me tell you, it is an amazing experience! Additionally, each time one “invokes” The Wave, one can experience different feelings and emotions from it. I will keep the specifics about what I experienced to myself because I don’t want to create any “preconceived” ideas about what others should expect will happen for them.

My understanding from the Anshar about The Wave’s use, is that it is meant to be experimented with, and it is unique for each person who invokes it, so don’t be afraid to put your own signature on it!

It is my hope that those of you who do try it will then provide your experiences as feedback in the comment section, here. I believe that I am to, with A’Shar-ae’s help, continue to “fine-tune” The Wave, if need be, so any comments are most welcomed!

Well, I hope this Anshar Blessing finds you all well, and ready to keep evolving and raising your vibration, so we can together on Earth co-create a wonderful, compassionate, and harmonious world! I do believe we are getting much closer to seeing a most wondrous and exciting world! It is also my hope that this beloved Anshar Blessing will assist you in feeling peaceful and loving, as we head toward that better place.

Blessings upon you all! Love, Losha.
The Anshar Blessing: What a Wonderful Feeling when Invoked! | Losha The Anshar Blessing: What a Wonderful Feeling when Invoked! | Losha Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/08/2020 12:04:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.