Getting Defensive | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



October 29, 2020

Getting Defensive

Allow them their opinion whether you like it or not. Stop controlling their opinion of you.

Ivo: My dear, I wish that you would do your meditation. I know that when you feel better, you do not do your regular spiritual maintenance.

Me: When you have chronic fatigue, Ivo, you tend not to be very regular in the “taking care of yourself” department. That's part of the reason you got that way in the first place – because you let yourself become overwhelmed with stress. And then you're too exhausted to do so as well.

Ivo: Which is why I ask you to do your meditation.

Me: I will. I get what you're saying. I have to become more diligent about caring for myself, especially given that I'm aware of the multi-dimensional self and how it requires, well, cleaning for lack of a better word, of negative energy.

Ivo: Now that you are being defensive, my dear, we will get on with that topic.

Me: Ha! Got me!

Ivo: Would it have been so difficult for you to simply agree, rather than becoming defensive and making excuses for yourself? I understand that you are fatigued and that doing many things is difficult, but now that you are not eating so much sugar and feel by far better, perhaps it would be time to create a program of regular energetic maintenance for yourself.

Me: Yes. Agreed. And I have another explanation for that: when you've not been listened to from day one, worked jobs where you're spoken to and you'd better say yes, when you have to push your emotions down day in and day out just to make it in this world, you want people to understand you.

Ivo: I do understand you. However, when you continue to explain to everyone you are justifying staying this way, staying as a broken person compensating for what she did not receive in life. We want you to go beyond that.

Me: I see your point. Wounds, defenses, compensations, so you don't feel misunderstood and not heard for the umpteenth time.

Ivo: I understand this is the control over others agenda: “Be quiet. I have control. Listen to me and do what I say.”

Me: Yes, that's it. But I probably explain because I feel you're pointing out a flaw and my ego doesn't want you to think I'm anything but perfect.

Ivo: Your ego is far from perfect, my love, but fighting me when I ask you to do something good for yourself is very imperfect. You realize that is why I ask you to do it.

Me: Yes. You're tired of seeing me suffer as well.

Ivo: For example. And because I love you. So you see your ego is a fighter.

Me: I realize that. I have an aggressive side.

Ivo: It is interesting that you have only two sides in your psychology: passive and aggressive. Perhaps you can create some new sides such as accepting and allowing. You do not have to fight everything. I realize you are a light warrior and that has filtered down to your personality in this way, however you can allow. The warrior knows when to fight and when to allow.

Me: Sounds very Zen, Ivo.

Ivo: You have good senses, my dear, you are capable of sensing lies very readily. But I feel you resist me when I ask you to take care of yourself. And I believe this to be habitual because you feel life is very harsh on earth and that you must defend yourself. You do not.

It is best to practise allowing. Try it. Allow something. Yesterday when Merlin ran around the coffee table and ripped your SAD lamp out of the socket and broke the plug, you allowed him to run because you were in meditation. So you did not try to stop him. Even though he broke a $50 item you now need to replace.

Me: That's why I don't let him in the car unless he's caged, by the way.

Ivo: But you thought about it afterwards and realized you have a wild animal living with you in your home so you must have some patience.

Me: I see mom and dad talking to him as well sometimes. He's staring at them. I know they're speaking to him. I think they've done the lion's share of training him to live with me over the last 2 and a half years.

Ivo: I suggest to you, my love, and to all of you, that living with so many on your planet who would attack you at the slightest provocation would train you to become the same. This is what you call a knee jerk reaction and you must look at that. You are reacting mindlessly to many who provoke you. And the dark ones love this. It creates loosh.

All lightworkers have come to earth to change her fortunes, to help those upon her ascend. The way one does this is not by behaving as the earthlings do, but by behaving with wisdom. When you allow them to forge your ego into feeling as if it is a wounded animal backed into a corner, then you have lost mastery over yourself.

The best thing to do if someone responds to a post with anger is to ignore them. Why? How much sway does this person hold in your life? Does it matter that they do not agree with you? Is this your spouse? Is this your child where their disagreement could possibly influence your life?

It is best to leave those alone who seek only to argue with you. Just pass them over.

Me: I block them if they have that tendency. They're separationists, and many are just looking for a fight and yeah! speaking of narcissism – they see relationships or relating to others as a way of gaining dominance and self importance. How many people do you hear complaining about others as being stupid because they argued with them? Many people have twisted ego's although they're not outright narcissists but I see these patterns everywhere.

Ivo: This is true. When you are defensive against another person, you are allowing them to drag you into the power over others structure. Because now you are assuming the other position, vying to gain your power back, or to gain power over them. It is best to retain your power and walk away. Let me repeat that: Retain your power by walking away. That is the true path of the empowered, walking away from a pointless argument. If you do not fight, you will never lose the battle. You will always win.

Letting go. Retaining self control. Not reacting, responding. Your response is to ignore them.

Me: We'll just say as well for those living in conditions where they're threatened with violence, it's still best to leave. Ignoring someone who's violent towards you or your loved ones could cost you. Remember, violence always escalates.

Ivo: Yes. But for the one who seeks to argue on social media or a neighbour, or someone of seemingly no consequence to you, let them go. Keeping the peace is the most powerful thing you can do. The ego will tell you otherwise and you will have the surplus of adrenalin and emotion to deal with when you find yourself reacting to something someone else said, however, breathe. Just breathe. It can seem like arguing or being defensive is the best route to take when you are a lightworker who has been shut down and told to be compliant all of your life. But you must pick your battles. Some are not worth fighting and it is the wise one who sees this.

I say someone who seemingly is of no consequence to you, however, you are all One, therefore everyone is of consequence to you. How you treat others is very important. Regardless of how you are treated by them. Yes. Your soul knew you would be walking among the ignorant ones who are not learning the lesson I am teaching now. You are learning it first so you can teach it in turn.

Me: Ivo, you say that keeping the peace is the most powerful thing you can do. What about the guy who stole your image off of our website and used it on his website? There your image is used to embellish his channeling of Master Zohar of Telos.

Ivo: It is possible, my love, to approach him to cease and desist without breaking a sweat or becoming belligerent. That is what I mean. Asserting yourself and asserting your rights are still important, however doing it in a way that is respectful of the other is of the utmost importance.

Me: You've got to be kidding!

Ivo: No. I am not, my love.

Me: He stole our logo! And then he copyrighted his page – against potential theft! What respect does he deserve?

Ivo: He did indeed. Perhaps none, my love, but you deserve to respect yourself in this transaction and all interactions with others. The amount of respect you have for yourself is projected in the way you treat others. You are missing the point of life, my love, and that it is your journey and how you treat yourself is of tantamount importance.

Me: I can see that I really have a lot of wrong ideas that have to be worked on. I'm still going after that guy, even if I have to send him a letter. I've already threatened to sue him.

Ivo: Which is fine. That is your right to do so. However, being respectful in the way you handle it reflects well on you. Would you feel so happy with yourself if you knew you mistreated someone, even if earth's norms dictate that it is appropriate to do so? Then you see the reason why earth is in the state it is in.

Me: Thanks, Ivo.

Ivo: My love. I will remind you of your excuses. I am not attempting to control you; I want you to come back to be with me again.

https://sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden," today! Download it now at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871dchild=1&keywords=sharon+stewart&qid=1592850139&sr=8-3
Getting Defensive | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Getting Defensive | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/29/2020 11:10:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.