The Cat is Out of the Bag | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, August 25, 2020

For me, there are three levels of reality in our Third/Fourth Dimension (that’s where I seem to be).

The first is the intellectual. It includes our body, its emotions, the spirit, and everything else. It’s just that it attempts to know them and itself only from the standpoint of ideas. It goes no deeper than that.

That’s deep enough for many things, even for governments (especially for governments), but, besides being superficial, spiritually speaking, it’s not juicy.

It’s like eating raw oatmeal flakes. Without milk. There’s no real pleasure in it.

Heavenly pleasure, for me, begins at the experiential level, the second level of reality.

I well remember how six weeks into a three-month encounter group in 1975-6, I ran down the trails shouting at the top of my lungs something I’d just realized: “I’M OUT OF TOUCH WITH MY FEELINGS!” I shouted, enthusiastically. “I’M OUT OF TOUCH WITH MY FEELINGS!”

It’d taken me half the course to see that. I basked in my feelings after that.

All the juice was in my feelings. At that time, I had no idea of the existence of divine states. So I’d have cited the extreme pleasurableness of bliss, not knowing that it was larger than a feeling. (1)

I didn’t see then but I do see now how our feelings shape how we act and interact. If I feel happy, I carry out my action one way; if I feel sad, I carry out the same action quite another way. As an Ascension ethnographer, I’m interested to see the true function of each part of our makeup and I think I’m at last starting to see the role that the feelings play. (2)

A lot of the money we spend, I think, is distinctly in aid of us feeling good, better, best.

One of the things I’ve learned by studying the human condition over a lifespan is that we plan our activities as couples and families (less so as individuals) so as to feel what I call a “magic moment.”

We’re on the balcony in the moonlight, overlooking some warm Hawaiian shore. We paid thousands of dollars for this magic moment so nobody better spoil it.

Why I cite this example is that we don’t see that all the time we have the capacity to generate that feeling from our very own hearts – right now.

I’m sitting here at this moment drawing transformative love up from my heart and sending it out to the world. I get to experience the love as it passes through me. I don’t need to go to Hawaii to feel divine love. I feel it right now.

Feelings give way to divine states the purer we become (that is, the cleaner of our vasanas or core issues we become). And divine states are of course eminently and completely satisfying.

But there’s more.

The third level of reality to my way of thinking is the realizational level. Remember that the purpose of life is to know ourselves as God. The purpose is for God to meet God in a moment of our enlightenment.

That operation is one that happens in knowledge. We achieve that knowledge in a moment of realization.

Realizations are of two kinds.

I believe many lightworkers will experience the first kind so that they don’t leave divine service; these are the truncated experiences. The Divine Mother and our archangel are, behind the scenes, overseeing our enlightenment experiences so that we don’t simply get up and vamoose the ranch.

This might entail the full experience minus one ingredient – most often bliss. Bliss is what lifts us up and allows us to see things from a higher-dimensional level, which we call a “realization.” No bliss; no deep realization.

An example would be a Seventh-Chakra enlightenment experience, called Brahmajnana or God-Realization, in which I witnessed the kundalini flow over me like a golden river and enter into the Crown Chakra. But there was no bliss.

I may as well have been watching a movie. Without bliss, I found myself saying, that was all well and good, but what was the purpose of it?

Actually Michael and I discussed it and I believe the subject of some interest. Let me include that discussion in the footnotes. (3)

I think other lightworkers may have a similar experience of truncation because the Company of Heaven doesn’t want us trekking off to a cave in the Himalayas.

The second type of realization is the full-on experience, with blissful realization. An example here would be the heart opening I had on March 13, 2015.

At the height of that experience, Michael and the Arcturians tell me, I was in the Seventh Dimension. The love I was experiencing is beyond words. I’m searching my stock of superlatives. The one that fits is “unimaginable.”

To be sure, the heart opening itself was a Fourth-Chakra event, which is in the Third/Fourth Dimension. (4) But I think, in the course of the explosion of the inner tsunami of love and the later drowning in the Ocean of Love, I was given a glimpse of how things felt on the Seventh.

I was blessed with long spells of transformative love for the next six months. But only in these first few moments do I think I was in the Seventh Dimension.

I’m having to put the pieces together in this large jigsaw puzzle. Realization doesn’t come with a manual or a name card. I have to take a comment from here and match it to a comment from there. It’s detective work and I risk being wrong.

How far above experience realization is is implicit in what occurs. I am on the Third/Fourth Dimension having an experience. Suddenly a realization arises, boosting me either higher in that dimension or else to another dimension altogether.

On that new dimension, if we’re permitted to remain any length of time, we’ll have new experiences until they lead to a new realization; then we ascend again and on life goes to its pre-destined outcome.

The experiences happen on the dimension we’re on; they, unto themselves, don’t take us to a new dimension. Realization does that. Experiences clear the deck for realizations.

An example of that would be a full breath release I had in a rebirthing workshop in February 1987. Before I was like a little Cessna breathing air in through small intakes; after I was like a jumbo-jet engine, sucking air back.

The experience itself didn’t lead to a realization. But it cleared the deck and less than a week later I had the vision of the purpose of life. (5)

When realizations raise us to a higher vibratory level or dimension, we then begin the experiential cycle again on that level. Life is characterized by spiritual evolution, all the way back to the One.

Experiences bring us closer to realization, but realization itself, as a class of events, is the real powerhouse. My firm belief is that realization lies in the hands of the Divine Mother and our archangel to administer.

We go through life working these three levels – getting an idea of something, experiencing it, and coming to a realization about it or something else. Then we repeat the cycle again and again.

As we mount Jacob’s dimensional ladder of consciousness, we come closer and closer to realizing that, finally, we don’t exist; that only the One does.

With that final realization, the cat is out of the bag.

Footnotes

(1) The difference is I experience a feeling as being within me and I usually associate it with a region of my body whereas I experience a divine state as being all around me, enveloping me, and saturating me throughout. I’m immersed in bliss, drowned in love.

(2) It took me longer than the Biblical lifespan of a man – three-score years and ten.

(3) Steve: [Emptiness of mind] was followed next by what appeared to be the kundalini completing its circuit at the seventh chakra. Is that in fact what happened?

AAM: Yes. Now it is part of the reset button. Think of it in this way. If you are installing, say, a new program, or you had an old program that kept stalling out three quarters of the way full and you were frustrated as all get out with it. And you are asking for the fullness of the program to come online so you turn off your computer and you restart it.

That is what you did.

Steve: Hmm, interesting! Ordinarily you would experience Brahmajnana at that point but I felt that it had been muted, toned down.

AAM: When you use the term “dramatic enlightenment experiences” [as I did earlier], you are talking about Nirvana. You are talking about the unity of all with One.

It is not to say that you will not experience that, but you cannot (well, you can if you wish; it is a choice to) simply remain in that state of unity, of One, or be fully conscious, in service, in action….
So, it is a toning down, if anything. It really is the middle ground. …

You know that enlightenment is right there in front of you. It is yours to access. But if you are in service, you will not choose to live there. …

You can think of it as keeping two feet firmly on the ground. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 14, 2012.)

(4) Described here:

“Submerged in Love,” March 14, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/14/submerged-in-love/


“Activating the Wellspring – Part 1/2,” March 14, 2015, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/14/activating-the-wellspring-part-1-2-2/

“Activating the Wellspring – Part 2/2,” March 15, 2015, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/15/activating-the-wellspring-part-2-2/

(5) For that, see “The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue,” August 13, 2011, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08/13/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment-ch-13-epilogue/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
The Cat is Out of the Bag | Steve Beckow The Cat is Out of the Bag | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/26/2020 12:56:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.