Out in Front of us | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, August 10, 2020

All is said to be love, light, energy, consciousness.

But what do these words mean?

They’re just pointers but I think they point at the same thing.

Let’s call them all – and it as an entity – the “primal substance.” It’s the substrate, the building blocks, the dissolving agent, what things come from and into which they return – on this side of God.

That is, on the Mother’s side of God. On the Father’s side, no one knows. I once discussed the nature of the Transcendental with a galactic group and before the broadcast they pulled that portion of the show.

I honestly don’t know what could be said about it that I’d understand. The same could be said for energy, light, love, and consciousness. I cannot say that I ***KNOW*** a single thing about any of them, not for sure.

The only thing I know for sure is what I think and how I feel. (2) On the awareness path, I study the very things which are all I can know for sure.

On the Mother’s side, we have what I experienced as an “Ocean” of love. Was this the primal substance? I’d like to believe it was, but might that not be self-serving?

Let me refine that statement. The Ocean of love I experienced was love at one level. I have not a shadow of doubt that deeper levels of love exist than any I’ve experienced.

I have only to listen to some of my readings with AAM, or you to An Hour with an Angel or Heavenly Blessings, to hear much deeper love than I’m capable of – or even of knowing.

I don’t even come close to deeply understanding what Archangel Michael is saying to me a lot of the time, which is why I make books of his advice and then read them again and again. (1)

Given that he’s probably speaking Peter Rabbit English to me in this semi-comatose state we call “everyday life,” what he’s capable of communicating were I able to receive it would show love to be infinitely deep.

All that is out in front of me, in front of us.

Footnotes

(1) We now have a crude manner of communication. When I think a good idea, he causes a muscle spasm in my right arm, which then pokes me in the ribs. I asked him about it at my last reading:

Steve: Is that you that gives me a poke in the ribs, or a shock in my arm when it seems like I’ve hit upon an important idea?

Archangel Michael: Yes.

Steve: Oh boy, it’s taken me a while to cotton to that but, okay, thank you!

AAM: You’ve asked for physical signs, my friend. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 17, 2020.)

Have you asked for physical signs?

(2) OK, OK. I’m speaking of an everyday consciousness. The only thing I really know for sure is (1) what was revealed to me in a vision, which was wordless, and (2) what I’ve realized.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Out in Front of us | Steve Beckow Out in Front of us | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/11/2020 09:51:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.