In this Moment of Being | Heavenletters #3425



In This Moment of Being | Heavenletters

AUG 1 2020

God said:

What would happen if the past tense were removed from language? And the future tense as well? What if you have only present tense to work with? Then you are conscious of the present. Then you say: “I am knowing God’s Presence right now.”

You might say: “I am growing closer to God with every breath. God is loving me right now. God is mine right now. I am alive right now. I am living life. I am living life the best I know how. I am getting better at life at this very moment. I am walking to God. Now I am running. Now I am with God. God and I are One. Right now We are. I am walking with God. I am moving ahead with God. God and I love each other. I am grateful to God. I am marvelous as I greet God and serve in the world on God’s behalf. I am God’s child. I am God’s child right now. I am loving God as He is loving me. God and I are all for One, and One for all. Blessed are We.”

The past is not needed, and yet the past tense of language is rampant.

Experiment today. See what happens to your focus as you use the present tense only. I have a feeling that happiness will bubble up more. Acknowledge your happiness, beloveds.

Say: “Right this moment I am happy. I am as happy as can be. When I look ahead or when I look back, my happiness feels put aside. Past happiness is only past. Future happiness is not right now. Real happiness is right now. And so I focus on what is right now. My life is bigger right now than in the past or the future. Right now I leave the past behind me, and I leave the future to itself. I am serving God right now. The past and the future do not need any service from me.”

While We take out the past and future tenses, we also remove conditional tenses. No longer can it be said: “If I were a rich man. If I were nineteen again.” No longer can it be said: “If I were prettier. If I were smarter. If I were loved.”

Now I hear you say: “I am wealthy. I have everything, and more is arriving all the time. I am young. I am new every day. I am beautiful. I am smart. I am loved. I am loved, and I love. I am loved, and I love, and I am love. All of God’s Creation is love. Therefore, all is love. I belong to this love. I am love right now. Right now, I am. I am, I am, I am. God IS. I AM. You ARE. We ARE. The One of Us IS.”

And now your heart does somersaults of joy. Now the sun comes out early because you are right with the sun. You are the sun. No longer do you wait for the sun. The sun is now. You are now. All is now.

Say to yourself: “Now that I live in this moment of being, my energy is strong. My zest for life is stronger. No longer do I have regret, and no longer have I fear. Regret and fear and such things cannot and do not exist in this moment of Eternity that I call now. Now I am free of regret, and I am free of fear. Regret is retrospect. Fear is of the future. Where can fear or regret exist in this moment that I live with God? I live now. Not a while ago and not later. I am alive now. I AM right now.”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-this-moment-of-being.html – Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Source: Rainbow Wave of Light
In this Moment of Being | Heavenletters #3425 In this Moment of Being | Heavenletters #3425 Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/02/2020 12:06:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.