Going with the Flow | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, August 17, 2020

Archangel Michael: You are anchored in what it truly means to be a Nova Being and this will just grow. We do not describe or prescribe it because it will be – and it has need to be – a journey of discovery, of knowing, a depth of knowing, of trust and expansion. (1)

My way of thinking is shifting. And I submit that the shift is a reflection of the impact of the rising energies on a person, implicit in Michael’s words above.

The way I usually “be” is to act and use the language of action when discussing something. Step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, etc., follow each other as I march to my conclusion. Any intrusion of a feeling state is acknowledged but never explored. It never has the opportunity to open up into a divine state.

But now, influenced as I am by the expansive vibrations, I’m more aware of flow than I am of structure. Flow of course is the paradigm of the higher dimensions. When one is more aware of flow, one’s whole value system shifts.

I now value the very space that I dusted off before as simply a passing attraction, to be sampled and let go of.

I now choose to hang out in the space – and for no reason, except of course how pleasant it feels. Somewhere along the line I must have dropped my childhood accent on doing. (2)

I’m hanging out in happiness right now. Never have I paid attention to happiness as a space. When I look at it, I see that I feel secure. I feel joyful. I have a hope-filled outlook on my future. I feel buoyant, friendly, welcoming. Happy.

What remains to be said?

No wonder I couldn’t find the experiential realm for looking. Valuing structure above flow, I wasn’t even in the domain I’d need to be in to experience anything.

This domain is not about action. Or if it is, it isn’t about unconscious action. To someone on the awareness path, it’s about experiencing the flow and sharing one’s noticeings.

Being in the moment, the here and now. Letting go into the river. Going with the flow.

In my view, we go from intellectual knowledge to experiential knowledge, and thence to realized knowledge. Viewed from that angle, going from structure to going with the flow is a definite improvement.

Feeling the emotional states, and later their divine equivalents, is definitely more of what I’m looking for than merely understanding.

However much less to write about. What can one say about a smile?

Footnotes

(1) “Archangel Michael: I Come to Touch Your Hearts,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=283272.

(2) When I was a child, my Dad used to call me a “lazy, no-good good-for-nothing,” which over time persuaded me to become an over-producer.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Going with the Flow | Steve Beckow Going with the Flow | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 8/18/2020 09:53:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.