The Next Step for me | Steve Beckow



Vasanas….

By Steve Beckow, July 29, 2020

I seem to be in a process of emergence. As I move forward in it, I bump into major roadblocks again and again.

I’m bumping into one now.

I’m not surprised that it’s come up. The minute one takes a position, up comes the opposition.

I’ve taken a position, “no more global small talk – Big talk, big action.” Up comes the opposition: “How do you get off saying that? What makes you so [fill in the blanks],” etc.

I see now that this basic negativity is always around as doubt, disappointment, dejection, distress. I only sense it vaguely but it’s there and it’s the seedbed for numerous weeds.

So I’d better deal with the opposition that’s come up before taking another step. This is an Ascension ethnography so clearing obstacles is a relevant activity and topic.

This blockage is what Linda Dillon would call a “core issue” and me a “root vasana.” I can’t seem to get at it, dislodge it, experience it through to completion using regular means.

My working hypothesis is that it’s bottled-up rage at the treatment my Dad meted out to me. But I have very little information on it or recall of it.

It’s as if a meteorite hit Earth and buried itself 300 miles under. It’s down there and I know it is but all my efforts to get at it and re-experience it are unsuccessful.

Without getting at it, I pay the following costs.

I don’t feel compassion as deeply as I wish I did.

I’m really hard to convince of the success of something. But when convinced, I’m all for it. (Mood swings.)

My temper is as volatile as my Dad’s was.

Thin soil; no deep roots. Just like my Dad. And his Dad. Intergenerational transfer.

At first I said to myself that I’d “source” (complete) the core issue online. But it’s deeper than that. I’m going to need to meditate to get at it, I think. (1)

Jesus described my situation in Matthew 7:

“A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.” (2)

A “good tree” is a sound tree; it’s also a pure tree. It cannot bear bad fruit. “Fruit” are the thoughts and the feelings and actions the thoughts lead to. A good tree can only have good thoughts, etc.

An aside: In the Fifth Dimension we’ll all be sound, pure, “good” trees (vibrating higher-dimensionally), which is why we won’t do harmful things – or even have harmful thoughts. This is when the world will work for everyone (if not before).

I hope that I’m a reasonably sound and pure tree. Reasonably. I can still bring forth bad fruit. (And I do, regularly. Which is what bothers me and has me seek the source of it.)

How does a tree become diseased and go bad? Vasanas. Core issues. Resentments.

The “bad” tree is thrown into the fire of death and rebirth.

The way out is to cut down the vasanas (not the whole tree) and” throw them into the fire” of awareness. They have to be seen, named, identified, and re-experienced. Then we become again like children, able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven (or ascend).

This that I’m looking at is a root vasana or core issue – buried very deep, almost unnoticed in the background of obviousness.

I need now to un-distract, un-routinize, and un-schedule myself and do some deep looking as the next step.

Footnotes

(1) Until I can access the feelings and thoughts, at which point I can use the Upset Clearing Process on it.

See “How to Handle Unwanted Feelings: The Upset Clearing Process,” December 29, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/12/29/how-to-handle-unwanted-feelings-the-upset-clearing-process-2/
. I will use the upset clearing process on it as soon as I can access the vasana.

(2) Matthew 7: 18-20.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
The Next Step for me | Steve Beckow The Next Step for me | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/30/2020 02:26:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.