Confirming a Spiritual Theory | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, June 30, 2020

In 2011, Archangel Michael was explaining Ascension to me. This was seven months after we “met.” (1) He said:

“In that moment [of Ascension], what we are calling a moment, there is a choice. Do you want — and it can happen instantaneously, because so many of you have laid the foundation — do you want to be in the heart of one of love? Do you wish to be in the higher frequency?

“In the very last second, all they need to say is yes, and allow themselves to be flooded by what you can think of as a tidal wave of energy that will sweep the planet. That is why we say all are invited.” (2)

Having stumbled on the quote in the database, may I take a stab at interpreting it? I recognize aspects of my own experience in his description. And it turns out that he’s confirmed a theory I’ve had for years, as I’ll discuss below.

This is a freewill planet. Always we have to ask and, in regards to something subsequently brought to us, we have to show our receptiveness by saying “yes.”

The Mother, the celestials, and the galactics will not intervene in our lives unless invited. “Ask and ye shall receive.” When they bring something to us for us to receive, they also always ask. We must say “yes.”

In other posts, I’ve shown the Mother and Michael moderating and modulating my spiritual experiences so I have firsthand/corroborated knowledge that they do it. (3)

We have to change our thinking from believing that we “win” enlightenment by our own efforts or by ceasing our efforts to seeing that enlightenment happens at a moment of the Mother’s choosing.

Because of the nature of enlightenment – it is a moment of perfection – that moment will be entirely satisfying. For example, my heart opening happened three hours before I had a reading with Michael on Feb. 13, 2015. Perfect timing. And of course the experience itself was beyond perfect.

But put all that aside for now. Let me repeat Michael:

“Do you want to be in the heart of one of love? Do you wish to be in the higher frequency?

“In the very last second, all they need to say is yes, and allow themselves to be flooded by what you can think of as a tidal wave of energy that will sweep the planet.”

OK, I’ve been in the “heart of one of love.” I’ve been in “the higher frequency.”

I’ve been “flooded by what you can think of as a tidal wave of energy.”

All of that happened in the heart opening I mentioned.

When this that Michael is describing happens, I speculate that the heart opens fully and permanently. That is Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi, the culmination of Ascension. It’s liberation from the Third-Dimensional realm of birth and death and entry into the Fifth-Dimensional realm of no birth and no death.

I’ve felt the inner tsunami of love and drowned myself in the Ocean of Love. But it was temporary and surely not the full experience of love or bliss. If it were, I’d be ascended and I don’t consider myself to be.

But Sahaja is simply, according to my theory, a deeper experience of the same Love that one feels when in a heart opening. Sahaja is after all a permanent and full heart opening.

As I’ve said before, it isn’t that we have a different experience at each chakra on our journey of enlightenment. It’s that our experience of the chosen ideal (Love for me, Krishna for someone else, the Tao for a third) deepens. (4)

Michael has confirmed that theory for me here. He’s described the last moment of mortality. This is the moment, when, from a terrestrial point of view, we become “immortal.” We always were immortal but the ancients didn’t believe that was so. We had to win immortality through salvation or redemption (i.e., Ascension).

So Michael is describing what Christians would call salvation, when the mortal “becomes” immortal. He’s depicted it as “a tidal wave of energy that will sweep the planet.” A tidal wave of love.

His description is more emphatic than mine. Of course it would be. But more to the point, because he’s describing the last moment of mortality – something to be emphatic over – and the first moment of immortality, it confirms for me that Ascension, for me, when it happens, will be a deepening into Love.

The Mother and Michael are not going to switch my horse in midstream. They’ve opened the Gate of Love and I’m now buckled up and riding through it and down the trail.

Michael’s description of Ascension has confirmed my theory, that we go deeper and deeper into our chosen ideal, rather than having different kinds of experiences. (5) I would think the former would be less jarring than the latter. Given that we’re ascending as a planet, I’d choose the least jarring route.

Dang, I can’t tell you how good it feels to have a spiritual truth confirmed.

Footnotes

(1) Steve Beckow, “Reading with Archangel Michael, August 1, 2011” through Linda Dillon, at http://stevebeckow.com/2011/08/reading-with-archangel-michael-august-2-2011-part-1/.

(2) He came through in my second reading on Feb. 18, 2011. My first reading was with my twin flame, Annastara, whom I had seen in a lucid dream. Wanting to know who she was, I asked Linda for a reading on Dec. 9, 2010.

AAM and I have not stopped conversing since then. I am one of the luckiest humans alive to have had this experience. If it stopped tomorrow, I have enough guidance to keep me going for … decades.

(3) “AAM on Truncated Experiences,” March 21, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/03/21/aam-on-truncated-experiences/, ” “Service before Enlightenment – Part 1/2,” January 29, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/01/29/service-before-enlightenment-part-1-2/ and Service before Enlightenment – Part 2/2,” January 30, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/01/30/service-before-enlightenment-part-2-2/

(4) Since Krishna is Love and the heart of the Tao is Love, I’m definitely not going to miss out.

(5) However enlightenment cannot be limited. Anything is possible.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Confirming a Spiritual Theory | Steve Beckow Confirming a Spiritual Theory | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 7/01/2020 10:53:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.