Love and Unity Arise in the Same Space | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, June 10, 2020

I’m moving out from my beachhead of understanding now. (1)

My beachhead is that I realize, from current events, that polarization does not work. I’m now open to human unity. I now foray out from that point seeking an understanding, experience, and realization of unity.

This foray into examining love and unity is based on my feeling a rise of the higher form of love and noticeing how it induced in me the feeling that I was one with everyone and everything.

I saw at that moment that love and unity co-exist in the same space.

I know it may be hard to see that. We have p[re-existing beliefs attached to both of these words. “Love” looks a certain way. “Unity” works a certain way.

But when you’re in higher-dimensional love, we’re offering ourselves as a channel for this higher love to flow out to all universally. And as it flows, our boundaries fall away – and, it’s my prediction – we become one with everything.

I’ve been in that kind of love and felt that oneness. I don’t mean I’ve realized it. Becoming one with everything in enlightenment terms equates to Brahmajnana or seventh-chakra enlightenment. I cannot claim to have had that experience. (2)

I mean that there is an experience of higher love, whatever dimension we may be on, where love and the experience of spiritual union with all other people arise and occur simultaneously.

You can probably imagine it. Imagine you love everyone – that you are sending love up from your heart and out to everyone. If you reach a high enough place with it, you’ll feel one with everyone. The two – love and unity – become one at a certain, more heart-open level of existence.

OK, I see now. The light of understanding has gone on.

Until now, I’ve been perceiving “unity” as an amorphous kind of thing. It’s connection but it’s also a mass and it’s also…. I’ve had no clear idea what unity is.

But now I see it. Unity – like abundance and mastery – is a space. I’ve been looking for it in all the wrong places. My beliefs have veiled it and sent me down the wrong track.

Unity is an experience, a feeling (but more). It’s a space and when one enters it one finds love there as well.

Unto itself, unity leads to higher and higher dimensions, known by higher and higher spaces or states. I can follow unity as far as exaltation. I can’t get back to the Father on it yet, as the small golden star did in my 1987 vision. (3)

Unity is a space I can live in. While in this space, I feel no fear. Fear is absent. If I were to feel fear, I imagine I’d have vacated this space.

I must sound like an astronaut on the Moon making her first observations. “The ground is grey. There are little rocks.”

There’s no holding in the muscular of my body that I’m aware of. Deep breathing is easy. Oh, here is bliss as well. Feeling the bliss exerts an upward pull; needing to write exerts a downward pull. I’m right where I need to be to fulfill my mission.

OK, that’s a foray out from my beachhead of understanding into the further understanding, experience, and realization of unity and its co-existence with love.

Footnotes

(1) See “How Paradigmatic Breakthrough Works,” June 7, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/06/07/how-paradigmatic-breakthrough-works/

(2) I had a truncated experience of it. But that would be like comparing a movie to real life.

Steve: [Emptiness of mind] was followed next by what appeared to be the kundalini completing its circuit at the seventh chakra. Is that in fact what happened?

AAM: Yes. …

Steve: Hmm, interesting! Ordinarily you would experience Brahmajnana at that point but I felt that it had been muted, toned down.

AAM: When you use the term “dramatic enlightenment experiences”[as I did earlier], you are talking about Nirvana. You are talking about the unity of all with One.

It is not to say that you will not experience that, but you cannot (well, you can if you wish; it is a choice to) simply remain in that state of unity, of One, or be fully conscious, in service, in action….

So, it is a toning down, if anything. It really is the middle ground. …

You know that enlightenment is right there in front of you. It is yours to access. But if you are in service, you will not choose to live there. …

You can think of it as keeping two feet firmly on the ground. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 14, 2012.)

(3) See the progress of the small golden star in “The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue,” August 13, 2011, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08/13/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment-ch-13-epilogue/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Love and Unity Arise in the Same Space | Steve Beckow Love and Unity Arise in the Same Space | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/11/2020 01:42:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.