Attitudes Towards Women | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



June 19, 2020

Me: I just was watching a Storm update by a popular information supplier in our community who referred to women as a "minority group."

Perhaps he doesn't realize that there are more women on this planet than men. We're not a minority, and the reason we're treated like a minority group has to do with our rights. Why don't they call it a "governmentally disadvantaged group," rather than a minority group, or a "illegally disadvantaged group"? In the Matrix system, women's rights have been held back as a means of falsely empowering white men and disempowering the divine feminine, and this of course creates division between the sexes. Hearing someone who I feel should know better say this was disconcerting. Obviously this man is slow to come around to the truth of the matter and that is that all sexes are equal simply because they're all human, and that we have to start stating this truth instead of defaulting to old matrix ideology. The fact that they're treated unequally on earth has got to do with the Matrix system. It's important for all to take on a perspective of Oneness, not of the fragmented values that this physical world with alien values presents to us as reality. Which side do you support? The dark or the Light? Clearly he is supporting the third side: his side. Some people are slow to change out of what suits them. We know that men have been falsely empowered in the Matrix.

It just goes to show that we're all oppressed when specific groups of people have to suffer more oppression than those experiencing the best treatment or least oppression. When any human is oppressed, it affects all of us. That's another truth that has yet to be accepted by the entire collective.

If you're speaking Matrix, you're continuing the problem, not only for yourself but for others too. It's unfortunate this person is influential, even doing radio spots within our community. The slower you are to embrace the fact that all are equal, the more imbalanced this world will continue to be. There's the truth, and then there's everyone's opinion of it, based on what they have falsely learned. Power isn't based on physical ability anywhere but here on earth and that's one reason we have an imbalanced world: it's based on the wrong ideas. Because your true powers have been held back, you've been taught that physical prowess is the sign of power. It's not. What about mental power even, never mind metaphysical powers. Please! Of course, those who have the true power of reading minds have been labeled as freaks rather than acknowledged for their superior powers. We've got a lot to learn.

Balance is what all extraterrestrial worlds thrive on. All people upon the planet work to achieve equilibrium among themselves. It's easier because they're telepathic and there's no hidden agendas or concealed feelings, but that's what they do - they work on keeping the balance. What are signs of equilibrium? Happiness, joy, peace and loving each other. Sounds pretty good to me! That's what humans who are balanced experience as life.

My own personal situation with the next door neighbour who is trying to seduce me has not improved. Somehow I feel hearing this information giver say this, and then to date, tolerating sexist comments from this neighbour is coming to a head for me. I realize I have to do something because stressing over it will only make me more sick and tired.

Last night as I walked around the block to help strengthen my legs, I came across this neighbour, who commented that I must be walking around the block in order to make more money as a prostitute. I ignored his comment because frankly I've always believed that these things should be ignored, but experience tells me, and yes, I've had experience with this before, many years of sexual harassment in the workplace, that when you ignore it, it only gets worse.

Clearly this man's sense of himself is so poor he just projects it onto me. He treats women horrendously and I'm not surprised his partner is so angry, because she is.

Something has to be done about this. What's more, and I know this is part of the pattern, he does it in front of his friends. Apparently, this is to try to impress them. I've experienced nice conversations with the same men in private but get them around their friends and they turn into abusive jerks. Earlier this was confusing for me, but I understand it now: they're trying to impress their male friends by putting women down. How reptilian! This is exactly what this guy is doing. And if I don't stop it, these friends will begin as well.

People will test others' boundaries to see what they can get away with. This is what children do, but some adults still do it because they haven't grown up yet. Those who have integrity behave the same always, regardless of what they could have gotten away with. They value others as they value themselves. Like they say, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." If they don't exchange the same respect, you have to deal with it and ultimately forgive them for your own sake. There's also a metaphysical reason for this I'm hearing because what you do to others you attract in kind. When you love them, you get more love. When you diss them, you get dissed. This is universal law. It's about rebalancing. Which makes this interesting because I don't make sleazy comments towards men yet I still get it in return. Obviously this is part B of the lesson: about empowerment by attracting your opposite.

I believe this has to do with oppression of the divine feminine. Well, believe me, the time has come for her to stop taking it. I think tolerating their wrong treatment doesn't help the perpetrator to learn new behaviours.

Another situation I'm in is where yet another man is ridiculing me because I put on weight recently. I believe that weight gain has to do with stress and the production of cortisol and I've been under a lot of stress ever since last winter when people woke up to the Storm and especially since the Corona Virus began. I have to allow him access to me because he's my super so shutting him out of my life is not an option.

This man needs to be spoken to as well. Told that his condescending behaviour won't be tolerated and that he should mind his own business.

I just wonder why this is all coming up at once. Obviously for healing, perhaps at a collective level even, but it all just strikes me as odd sometimes.

I just clued in. I may have my answer. By being disrespected, I'm thinking about it. By thinking about it, I am understanding my importance in this world. By being a woman, I am part of the half of the creative process that brings life to earth. Women are doing that work for God, this is their role in the creative process. A few men can keep a world full of women bearing children. Both are important but women were chosen to bear children from their own flesh. Nothing less important than that. Doesn't matter if she's fat, she's still capable of creating life. I might bother to remind him of that next time he smirks at my weight gain. Let's face it, without my detractors throughout my lifetime, I wouldn't be here, would I?

I believe the way forward is to stand my ground and tell them I won't tolerate their behaviour, as a matter of fact the neighbour next door I won't bother speaking to anymore. He's proven that he and I are not on the same page. The other problem with he and his partner, who doesn't seem to like me very much although I haven't done anything wrong, (Yes, blame the victim - where do we see this playing out? Only daily on the news. We get blamed for everything the government decides is our fault. People, it trickles down!) the other problem is the three of us make a triangle - a Karpman drama triangle and that's one thing you want to stay off of unless you want a trip straight back to 3D. People who live in the power over others structure or the Matrix, as it's commonly called, relate dysfunctionally in triangles. They say two is company, three's a crowd. Two is assertive intimacy, hopefully, and three is triangulation, a very unhealthy way of relating.

You see this in politics as well, when you have Trump versus any member of the liberal party and the main stream media, ganging up on his politics. They make him out to be the perpetrator all the time, the victim is the liberal party member and the main stream media comes to the rescue. This is all played out in front of unsuspecting dysfunctional people daily. Yes, by virtue of the fact you believe in the system, you are highly dysfunctional. What they did in the George Floyd false flag is they made black people the victims, Trump the perpetrator and the mayors and state heads became the rescuers of the people abetted by the media. Or they tried to. Dysfunctional people triangulate and manipulate. Functional people are assertive. It's that simple. You want to stay out of triangle politics.

Why do you think there is a two party system? Because one is the perpetrator, you are the victim, and the third is the party you vote for to rescue you from the one you don't like, the perpetrator. You're in a triangle. Because of this, they can make politics as lowball as they want and further the globalist agenda to enslave you and lower society's values. Maybe that's what Trump sees when he says he wants to make America great again. He's 70 years old; like me, he's seen society descend into lower and lower values and the middle class get exterminated. Politics used to be that when someone was campaigning they had to talk about their platform; they weren't allowed to diss the other candidates. I think it was in the 80's when they changed. Before, even politics was about presenting yourself as aboveboard, even if you weren't, especially if you weren't. You had to present yourself as if you were going to benefit your country because nothing less would be expected of the candidate. Now they're positioned as the one who will save you from the destructive regime of the other candidate because they allow them to diss the other party. See the difference? It's a manipulation. That's the triangle and you're on it. They changed the voters' expectations by lowering our standards and by changing the game - they put you on the triangle.

(Thanks Athena). You don't have a choice. Your only choice is to not vote. That's why politics is the laughing stock these days - because they have you trapped in their triangle of dysfunction. Imagine having to pick from two parties whose platform you love, imagine that, eh? You can't decide who to vote for because they both have great platforms and candidates, and you know they're honest and will do what they say. Hopefully that will be our future because it's not our now.

Trump's focus has always been on exposing the deep state. He made statements like he'd put Hillary in jail. So now everyone sees him as a saviour. He isn't. You have to move away from the triangle. Only you can save your own self. What you experience in these turbulent times depends on your level of fear and need of experience. Stop fearing and you've aced your game. Stop giving your power away.

But I digress. I keep shaking my head when I think, "Everywhere I go, trouble finds me." There doesn't seem to be any way to get on with people on this planet unless I ignore them. We never see eye to eye and I refuse to be treated the way they want to treat me. It's like El Morya was saying: if you didn't already have high self esteem, you'd put up with whatever was dished out to you. The fact you won't proves you were born with high self esteem and it's always been there. Life is about waking up in you the qualities of your soul. Reconnection.

Now that I know what's going on behind the scenes - these men have attachments that are spurring them on to attack me - their insults could be attempts to lower my energy. I realize that if they were of more sound mind, without attachments, they wouldn't behave that way.

My inclination is to go after their attachments first before I speak to them. However I can't shield them from these beings re-attaching, that's something they have to work on themselves.

Do I see them as victims or do I see them as perpetrators?

Ivo: They are victims, my love. They are victims of your system as well. And you need to have compassion for them, even though they are attacking you. Attacking them back with insults proves that you are on the same level as they are. This will not work.

Me: Yes.

Ivo: Simply stating that you will not tolerate their behaviour is sufficient. State your mind, be clear about it. Love is the new way. Your world is learning to love now, not staying in old ideas and loveless ethics. Love must be brought in and compassion extended to those who are suffering as well.

This is about the divine feminine rising. Dealing with situations like this while standing in your feminine energies is the new way. She brings in love, compassion, understanding, but is still very assertive.

Me: Yeah, that's not the way I dealt with it 30 years ago. I'd get really pissed off and came out swinging.

Ivo: This is not then. This is now. The energies are different. You are different. You are capable of holding your ground and speaking your mind without tearing either man down. Men have a lot of adjustment to make because many have learned that it is allowable to condescend to women, even necessary for them to feel any sense of self worth at times.

Me: Yeah, well, they're going to be taught a lesson.

Ivo: And you are always the one to do it.

Me: Tell me about it. It gets old after a while.

Ivo: My love, when you move to your home and land our ships, you will be relieved of much of this low vibrational problem. Insulating yourself in your own community of higher vibrational beings is your last step on earth before you head home.

Me: Halleluah.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871
Attitudes Towards Women | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Attitudes Towards Women | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/19/2020 06:31:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.