Immediately, Conclusively, and Forever | Steve Beckow



(Censored)

By Steve Beckow, May 2, 2020

What do you do when you’ve seen photographs of children so shockingly mutilated that you find yourself muttering “Oh God” for the next twenty minutes? (1)

What do you do when you walk around your apartment weeping and weeping over what you’ve just seen? Over the evil some people are capable of?

What do you do when you can’t thereafter turn around and lead your life as if everything is the same, is normal, nothing important has happened … when your world has just been turned upside down?

My personal history as a refugee adjudicator for the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada obliged me to be conversant with the country-conditions literature on torture. But never have I seen – or even suspected that – such activities as were depicted in the photos transpire.

I’m now disabused.

What I saw was way worse than the images of the children rescued from under New York City that I came across last week, as bad as they were. I can conceive of worse, to be sure, because I’ve read of worse circumstances in the literature – but I’d never seen photographs. I’ve seen enough now to stir me to action.

I prayed to the Divine Mother to mute the memories. Not erase them because I have a need to know – and remember – but mute them, please, dear Mother.

Now that I’ve seen them, there’s not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that the pedophile/pedovore network needs to be shut down, immediately, conclusively, and forever.

I see the need now for a thorough house-cleaning on a global scale of all activities even remotely connected to pedophilia, adrenochrome … I’m weeping as I write this … child kidnapping, child sacrifice, organ harvesting, all of it. The perpetrators of these acts against children are guilty of crimes against humanity.

You might say to me that these photographs were Hollywood fakery. Even if they were, I’ve read in the literature that the kinds of things I saw today do take place. I just have never seen a photograph. If these are fakes, they still suggest what may be happening. I’m still disturbed enough to act.

Even if it were a fictional Hollywood movie based on alleged real-life experiences, it’d still be enough to have me say what I’m saying.

No, I’m not going to post the photos. Someone will in time, I’m sure.

Don’t write me please and say, “Oh, Steve, how can you….” For the sake of the children who are undergoing these tortures and hope against hope that someone out there learns about their plight and acts to help them – and will not fall asleep again on them – I need to act.

As Ricky Gervais said in his classic straight talk to a startled Hollywood elite at the Golden Globes 2020, I don’t care what anyone thinks. (2) Unspeakable crimes are being visited upon children in an organized way today.

The children must be rescued – NOW – and any further maltreatment of them has to stop.

I call for the complete cessation of all acts of violence against children – all pedophilia, all child trafficking, all child sacrifice, all organ harvesting and anything else that violates the human rights of children – by Jan. 1, 2021. By that date, all pedophile networks around the globe will be taken down with the perpetrators facing justice.

Join me in that goal and make the world safe for children again.

Footnotes

(1) No, it wasn’t the Truth Unsealed video of a child after two leading political figures allegedly got through with her.

(2) I hope it doesn’t get him killed.



Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Immediately, Conclusively, and Forever | Steve Beckow Immediately, Conclusively, and Forever | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/02/2020 08:23:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.