An Us-and-Them World | Steve Beckow



By Steve Beckow, May 27, 2020

This article is a few days out of chronological order, set aside for breaking news.

Werner Erhard made the distinction between an us-against-them and an us-and-them world.

A world that works for everyone is an us-and-them world. Others have called it win/win.

Now, I was not raised in an us-and-them environment, not viewed from any angle – except perhaps the angle of the soccer or baseball team.

Our team – whether sports or military or commercial – was us-and-them. But everyone else was us-against-them.

I remember reading the business reports of the 1990s having to do with automation. It was from reading them that I came up with the designation “business Darwinism,” because that’s what it was.

Everything was about survival and the pursuit of money and power. Business was red in tooth and claw. The weakest went to the wall. It was the law of the jungle.

Our aim was to eat someone else’s lunch before they ate ours, to strike before they did, to behave like a shark.

I couldn’t believe what I was reading.

So I’m learning something brand, spanking new, along with everyone else. All I have are the concepts, “us-and-them” and “win/win.”

My habitual tendency is to be aggressive and distrustful of strangers. So at the moment I’m just plastering “us-and-them” over top of “us-against-them.” I’m “looking good,” rather than being genuine.

I have gotten that “us-against-them” doesn’t work. This current mass hypnosis over memes and hashtags has shown me how deeply into the rabbit’s hole I can fall without realizing it. (1)

I’ve known since the Seventies that, when awareness contracts, awareness that one’s awareness has contracted also contracts. I did not know I had become polarized and I did not know I did not know.

***

As I’ve said many times, when I set out into new territory, I first establish a beachhead of understanding. My beachhead of understanding here is that the current divisive atmosphere in the world today is serving no one’s purpose but the Illuminati’s.

Unity must be what we lightworkers embrace or we forfeit a voice at the council fires later on, if I can use that motif.

If our left is throwing names at our right, and vice versa, we lose our right to speak for the collective. Our power dissolves in civil conflict.

We regard it as making a difference that we make war on each other. The divide-and-conquer strategy is almost invisible to us. Where’s a redpill when you need one?

If this pandemic has taught us anything, it’s taught us (OK, me) that, as Steve Rother and the Group said, “you’re all in this together, and the only way out is together.” (2)

That lesson has been gotten. And that is the extent of my beachhead of understanding at the moment.

***

I can connect with the matter more deeply when I consider it from the vantage point of presiding in a hearing room on a refugee claim. (3)

I would not allow villifying, slurring, insinuating, or ridiculing in my hearing room. To resort to such devices would bring the speaker’s credibility into question. Why would I allow it in here? And yet that cuts out a good proportion of ostensible lightworker news sources.

The search for credible sources may not be easy. It’s complicated by being in the midst of the storm. But the end result is worth it. The search is my first foray out from my beachhead.

My second foray has been, on two occasions, to separate the person from their behavior. I have never actually done this, no matter how many times I’ve used the phrase. On two occasions I actually did. Well done, Steve.

A third foray has been into movies in which people really did stand for values. Remembering some of my favorite scenes (like Moses coming back from the burning bush) is helping. And your encouraging feedback is like gas in my tank.

Michael and Mother, I ask you to furnish me with the realizations I need to connect with and understand an us-and-them world. Realizations such as these are in your hands. I invoke the laws of above and below and give and receive and your grace to this effect.

Footnotes

(1) I was becoming polarized and partisan. Michael warned me years ago it was quicksand. And it turned out to be:

Archangel Michael: You have stood at the edge of the fray and you have inserted not only rationality but a sense of balance and of light and of peace. So for this I commend you.

Steve: But go no further, right?

AAM: Yes. Because this has the energy of quicksand. It will suck you dry. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 2, 2016.)

(2) Steve Rother and the Group, “Beacons of Light May 2020: White Noise,” Era of Light, 05/20/2020, at https://eraoflight.com/2020/05/20/beacons-of-light-may-2020-white-noise/.

(3) And that’s where the last article came from:

“Trial by Social Media: Stop the Meme War,” May 19, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/05/19/trial-by-social-media-stop-the-meme-war/s

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
An Us-and-Them World | Steve Beckow An Us-and-Them World | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/28/2020 03:27:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.