Mother Gaia via Erena Velazquez | April 3, 2020



April 3, 2020

I am Mother Gaia,

I am here to deliver a message to humanity. I want to tell humanity to calm down and try to use their time they are spending at home wisely by meditating or by doing something that brings good to everyone.

This is going to be my last incarnation as a planet. I have been other beings in the past, and I chose to become a planet to have an experience, on what it means to be a planet, being the hostess to all other beings on Earth. It's quite an experience, there are good and bad sides to it. I am not complaining, I just wanted to say to humans that they need to respect life in any form, they need to learn that. All of the beings on Earth didn't come here to be tortured, killed and be eaten. They came here to have an experience, like I have the experience of being a planet.

Unfortunately, humanity forgot who they are and I don't accept that they forgot who they are, because they never tried to figure out who they are. They just went along with everything that was going on here on the planet, instead of questioning and looking to find out the answers, on why things are the way they are here. Now, I am hoping because they are tied up to their homes, can't work, need to stay and not leave their residence, that they will start questioning everything about this world, why things are the way they are here on Gaia, like why this virus arrived here.

Like everything in this universe things happen for a reason, so this is why there is panic, turmoil and chaos right now, because it's suppose to happen in order to teach humankind a lesson on becoming more compassionate and loving to each other. Please understand, whatever is taking place right now around the globe, it's only temporarily. The order of natural things will be restored and everything will come down and will go, where it's suppose to go.

One thing, I need to tell you that this world will never be same, it will never go back to the old ways the way it has always been. It's going to need to change. I am Mother Gaia and I am already in 5th dimension, and if humanity decides they don't want to move to 5th dimension, they will be left behind. Its not because I don't want them to be where I am, it will be, because they are not doing the work they are suppose to. They need to raise their vibrations, it's a very simple thing to do by doing daily meditation starting from 5 to 10 minutes and up.

I didn't come here to give humanity a lecture, I just wanted to say that I am happy to move and be in 5D. It's so much better and nicer to be there than being in this 3D reality, where nature is being constantly destroyed and animals are being slaughtered and killed for different reasons, like to be eaten or just for fun. Like the famous Lion who was killed by a human, who just wanted to have the lion in his trophy collection.

I am giving everyone here a home, I never tried to purposely destroy or kill anyone. Please, remember, that we are all one, there is no separation between us, we are all energy. I enjoy being Mother Gaia this is what I wanted to be, I chose to be a planet, but I never expected that humanity, nature and animals would need to go through so much suffering and pain. It was suppose to be Heaven on Earth. I am looking forward to, when humanity will catches up vibrationally to 5th dimension by doing their work. Then they will come and join me and stay in 5D, and enjoy all of the blessings 5D has to offer. There is no killing, no competition on who will get first place or who makes more money, there only exists peace, serenity and harmony.

I am Mother Gaia, you call me Earth, some know me as Terra Christa, I am happy to be channeled today, this is my opportunity to express myself on how I feel. I feel for humanity, I have a lot of love and compassion for them. I just want people to understand that anything you have, you need to respect and treasure. People on Earth need to respect and not to destroy or torture living beings, it needs to be a mutual respect and appreciation for what has been given to you and not to take it for granted, as people have done. They always took a lot of things for granted and didn't appreciate the little things. Now look at the oceans, lakes and rivers suddenly they became cleaner, the water is clear, you would ask why, because humanity is staying at home and can't pollute. The same thing with big cities around the globe, pollution suddenly disappeared, you will ask again why, because no more cars or less cars, they don't pollute.

Your the ones who created this reality, your the ones who were destroying your own surroundings and your the ones who need to take responsibility for what you have done and understand, you can't be guided by a few people on the top and being told what to do. You need to think for yourselves and you need to lead yourselves. You can't be just a marionette who is being constantly manipulated and told what to do. You have a lot of power in yourselves, you can do anything and you can create anything. Just look at me, I wanted to be a planet and I became a planet. I enjoyed other lives too, but this is the most challenging one I have experienced so far, carrying all of the inhabitants on me, inside the Earth and on top of Earth. I am only one planet from few planets in galaxy who actually has inhabitants on the surface. Most of the civilizations live on the inside of the planet. You don't realize how fortunate you are that you can be outside instead of being inside. I understand, it has pluses and minuses living on top of Earth, because of the weather, which has been manipulated by humans a lot times and sometimes by mother nature, me trying to tell you something, sending you a message that you need to stop destroying the planet.

I am glad and happy to be able to say how I feel, and I feel a lot of love for everyone. I know all of this turmoils will pass and we will move to a New Age, if you want to and if you do your work, because no matter what you will decide as an individual, I will be in 5th dimension. You will be left behind or you will move forward, it's up to you. I am here to let you know that I was always happy to have you living in my home. I am happy to continue to support everyone whose living and breathing.

Remember, I love you all, I am your Mother Gaia and I was so happy to be channeled today.

Thank you.

Channeled by Erena Velazquez
Mother Gaia via Erena Velazquez | April 3, 2020 Mother Gaia via Erena Velazquez | April 3, 2020 Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 4/03/2020 08:00:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.