Overflowing with an Exquisitely Profound Love | Vidya Frazier

Vidya Fraser: Overflowing with an Exquisitely Profound Love

March 10, 2020
Posted by Steve Beckow



Guest Writer Vidya Fraser, from “Contact Us,” with permission.

Vidya’s website is: http://vidyafrazier.com/vidyas-blog/

I really wanted to connect with you around your latest post about the choice between following a nondual or dual path. (1) I too have made the choice you have made and I relate to all you have written. I’ve also come to a somewhat different way of seeing this transition that I thought I’d share with you.

After following a dual-type metaphysical path for about 20 years, I had a profound nondual awakening back in the 90s after reading a book by Papaji – and then going to see him in India. For a good six months afterward, I knew and experienced myself to be, without a doubt, pure consciousness, pure awareness. The ego-mind and sense of being an individual something was completely absent. All suffering had fallen away, and my vision was totally clear about what was “real” and what was illusion.

It was a glorious time, and I fully expected it to last. My whole outer experience in life that had not been in alignment with who I had become of course collapsed around me – but none of it touched me. I was pure joy, love, peace and “no-thing”. And yet, after about six months, like for so many of us who have these kinds of awakenings, the individual ego-mind began showing up again, hovering around me like a ghost on the outskirts of my awareness.

At first, it was simply something novel and interesting to observe from my detached and peaceful observation point. But, little by little, as my outer life continued to bring forth increasing difficulties, unburned vasanas began to arise in me. Within another six months, I had to face the reality that I was no longer totally merged with the Absolute. I was back in the world of duality again and the ego-mind had pretty much returned.

Nonetheless, because of the profound nature of the awakening, I was able to maintain a great amount of the awareness and direct experience of the non-duality that I had gained; I simply needed to first focus on my true nature to experience it, rather than its always being present for me, no matter what. I continued on in my life, finally picking up a meditation practice again, and beginning to focus on healing unresolved vasanas.

It was disconcerting, as you can imagine – and yet, I still knew who I essentially was; that had never left me. I just figured I’d keep on, knowing I’d someday break free again. I was totally certain that the nondual path was it for me, that all other spiritual paths did not resonate at as high a frequency as that one.

For that reason, I was astonished to find that, a few years later, when I began fully acquainting myself with the ascension teachings about the Fifth Dimension that were available at the time, I was drawn into this very different world. I fought the interest at first. What—go back to seeing myself as something separate from God, something I needed to connect to again? Go back to “working” on myself as if I’m not already perfect? Go back to seeing the world as real and not illusion?

And yet, there I was, having significant experiences of the Fifth Dimension, many in which I found myself overflowing with an exquisitely profound love I’d never experienced before. And an excitement about humanity making a profound leap in consciousness after eons of time.

Further, I was experiencing a deep push from inside to begin writing and publishing books on the Fifth Dimension and the ascension process. I became aware that this is what I was here to do in this lifetime – to make this shift myself and to assist others in making it as well. And that’s what I have devoted myself to doing in the last 15 years or so.

What I finally came to realize is that there are different realities we can awaken into. I believe Hameed of the Diamond Heart teachings has said the same thing: that the nondual reality is only one reality we can awaken to and explore. And as Souls, we are here to experience all of them.

So, what has now come to me through inner guidance is a new paradigm that somehow combines both the dual and nondual teachings – one in which awakenings into the nondual reality are awakenings into the Seventh Dimension. And that is why so few people in the world are ever able to establish themselves permanently in this state of being, even once they’ve experienced it. To make the leap from 3D/4D into 7/D is simply too difficult – especially in this human world on a planet that has been controlled by dark forces for so long.

So, to focus on making the transition into 5D is a much easier task. And it’s also the leap that most people in the world have some kind of chance of making in this lifetime, when the Earth is passing through the part of the Milky Way it is currently transiting.

I realized that as a starseed, like you and many others now waking up to who they are, I am here to serve humanity in any way I can to make the phenomenal leap into the Fifth Dimension. It’s my spiritual mission, my sacred vow I originally came to Earth with to accomplish, so many thousands of years ago.

I don’t know if any of this resonates for you, but I thought you might like to hear it. … I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts which have seemed to bring both [dual and non-dual] teachings together.

Footnotes

(1) “Dual or Non-Dual This Lifetime?” March 7, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/03/07/dual-or-non-dual-this-lifetime/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Overflowing with an Exquisitely Profound Love | Vidya Frazier Overflowing with an Exquisitely Profound Love | Vidya Frazier Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/10/2020 09:49:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.