From Self-Loathing to Self-Pride | Steve Beckow

From Self-Loathing to Self-Pride

March 2, 2020
by Steve Beckow



Self-acceptance, it seems to me, is the largest part of a healing process from childhood trauma.

Or so it has proven for me in my process – still underway.

A short while ago, I found myself feeling proud of myself for what I’d accomplished in this lifetime.

Feeling proud of myself is utterly foreign to me. Feeling self-acceptance in any form was strictly verboten, forbidden in this child’s world as my memory recorded it.

I’ve been in self-loathing for most of my life, sentenced to it by myself because I was a father-hater. I haven’t accepted this side of me up till now and now need to let it back into the family, so to speak.

Feeling self-pride, given my self-loathing, wasn’t within my purview, my universe of possibilities.

But I see that I’m not in self-loathing any more.

It isn’t what I feel proud of that’s important. It’s allowing myself to feel self-pride in the first place. That’s the breakthrough, the shift that took place at some undetermined time. (1)

At this moment, I’m genuinely proud of myself, warts and all. And I guess I’m exploring it.

Yes, I was really lousy in some roles I tried to play. Yes, I did not know what love was. Yes, I struggle with my vasanas. All of that is true.

Yes, it was the same for my Father. He did his best under miserable circumstances, and his father the same.

I leave self-loathing behind. I leave father-hatred behind. I no longer need them. (2)

I accept that I can feel pride – feel proud of myself, feel proud of others, feel proud of us all.

I welcome the feeling of pride in myself back into my heart and conscious awareness.

Footnotes

(1) My sense of self-worth would have increased which Archangel Michael would call an increase in my “spiritual currency.”

(2) I hope I demonstrate by this act that a person can leave objectionable behavior behind, in support of the maxim “object not to the person but to the behavior.”

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
From Self-Loathing to Self-Pride | Steve Beckow From Self-Loathing to Self-Pride | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 3/02/2020 12:22:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.