Coronavirus, RV and Humanitarian Work, Manifesting | Divine Mother God via Dancing Dolping



DIVINE MOTHER GOD through Dancing Dolphin

Coronavirus, RV & Humanitarian Work, Manifesting...

Preface from DD: I asked Mother God for a message for Lightworkers, stating my concerns about the Corona Virus and my grief at the loss of life. I was feeling very angry at whomever released this contagion into the world.

Corona Virus

This is your Mother God, I hear your concerns, upset and your anger. You and many other sensitive Lightworkers cannot stand to see people suffer. It hurts your heart and it hurts my heart too. You are all my children and I don't want to see anyone suffer. But we must let this play out. We cannot interfere. To your question about the virus, it does serve many purposes and it was maliciously released to the public at a time when many people would be traveling around both Eastern and Western holidays---your Christmas & New Year's and the Lunar New Year for the Chinese people. So, it was released, there are people still on Gaia that you call the cabal and they did release this virus. They will be dealt with; however, there is no punishment large enough as you say for the atrocities they have committed. They will be recycled in the central sun. They will be no more. They will not be given any more chances (to turn to the Light); they have been given many, many chances. Honestly, the ones who did this have already been taken care of.

Be Prepared

Dear daughter, you are correct, there is so much going on and the level of chaos is rising. I have struggled in telling anyone the timing when something will happen. I mentioned to you last Spring that I thought the Grand Flash would happen last year but things were delayed and it didn't happen in your 2019. So, I hesitate to give you dates anymore, as I don't wish to cause any upset. Time is changing constantly. Even your calibrated time is changing, it's absolutely speeding up and most of you can feel it very readily. I would advise keeping yourselves on high alert to jump into your new lives of helping others at a moment's notice. This means being prepared with emergency supplies—not to frighten you—but to be prepared with extra water and extra food stuffs that are not perishable. If you live in a cold climate, some type of heating apparatus that does not require electricity to run would be beneficial for your family. I do not say these things to scare you, I would just like my special Lightworkers to be prepared; whether it be from natural causes (such as a storm or blizzard) or power outages. I would like everyone to be prepared. You also may need to help others around you.

Humanitarian Plans and the RV

I know many of you have prepared Humanitarian Projects and have invested in foreign currencies so that you may be blessed with an abundance to create your desired projects. This is very admirable and I am grateful and thrilled for all of you who preparing to help others. I realize the wait has been significant. It is not any easy thing. I cannot give you timing on this either, but I bring it up so that you know that I know who you are and all the effort that you have put in to your creation and manifestation of your desired works. This is vital, this is very important. This is much needed and will be more needed in the future. So I encourage all of you who have done this work to continue to have patience—hang in there—it will not be in vain. It is coming. It is vital. Vital to the commonwealth, your communities and survival in the future when times may be rough economically and your projects will be useful and very much needed. So I encourage you all to stay the course if you've been guided to do this. I am with you on this. I will support you all. I am proud, proud of my children who have been called to do this work. Proud that you heard the call and jumped in with both feet. I am a proud Mother. Thank you!

Manifesting Practice

Lastly I would like to commend those of you who have been working on manifesting. This is an exercise that all of you should be working on constantly. It is not just for fun and games (which of course it is!) but it is a skill that you will be using in the New Earth. You have done this before many, many times, but not in this lifetime. So, I encourage all of you to practice your manifesting! Start small, record your progress so you may witness your own results. It is fun and enjoyable and YOU, you are all Divine Creators as your Father and I are as you have our Sparks within you. You are a Spark of Father and I, you have our Divine Spark, you have our gifts, use them wisely. Enjoy this gift.

What's going on? What can Lightworkers do to help?

We love you children! Your Father and I love you greatly and I am pleased to speak with you this evening. I know things look dark right now. Your world looks dark and leveled and out of control to most of you. But these things that are happening are making way for the peace and prosperity that is coming. All things hidden must be released so they can be healed...brought up to the surface and aired out. Think of a splinter. You have a splinter (small piece of wood) that you got stuck in your finger, under your skin. It can't heal until you get that splinter out. So, this is what is happening in your world. All the splinters are being removed so that your society and Gaia and your collective consciousness can heal and make a beautiful, beautiful New Earth. So this is all necessary. Know that it is temporary. It will pass. Focus on LOVE. Focus on COMPASSION. Use the Violet Flame to cleanse and transmute all that is being released. Assist in transmuting it! It is greatly appreciated when you do this work.

I love you all dear Children. You are loved so greatly! Call on our Angels when you need help with anything. Angels are there for you all the time. We are too, of course. Go now with my love. I AM your Mother God.

Thank you, dear Mother God!
_____________________

Please feel free to share!
Messages of Love through Dancing Dolphin
https://dancingdolphinlove.blogspot.com/
Coronavirus, RV and Humanitarian Work, Manifesting | Divine Mother God via Dancing Dolping Coronavirus, RV and Humanitarian Work, Manifesting | Divine Mother God via Dancing Dolping Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 2/23/2020 01:22:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.