Earth Turns Women Into Monsters To Eat Men | Pine Cone



OSHO: You Have Not Known Total Chaos - Just Wait...

https://youtu.be/M9qgK5mvPVA



***Ten Acres of Golden Light***

Early in the morning as we first wake up, the potato field blossoms glorious with white flowers promising buried nugget treasures in rows and rows of natural green. We begin in the Spring as resilient children, unbelievable miracle gardeners working with Creator in fields of Delight. Mustard and kale are natural companions; weeds are resentments that shadow and kill, turn pale yellow, and take away our natural green. From the Southeast corner the whole field is pale yellow and young gardeners will save the day; we walk carefully in the spaces between rows to protect our precious crop. At seven or eight our shoulders look straight out at the beautiful white blossoms with promise of natural green. Our gentle hands turn yellow and green and sting from the juice of the kale as we break for lunch in cedar shade, and cold spring water.

Morning spring, noon time summer, the field is half yellow half green; and I notice how I’m doing inside chooses which color I see. Nothing appears in the spaces between the rows where I walk, and the tire treads make sure of that. In between what’s precious I have spaces like these with tired steps where I walk. I ask Creator Light for help and Love sends New Spirit into the in-between spaces where I am walking; the last five acres turn green by themselves as I can, only marvel how Light this young gardener. Late afternoon Light appears all golden from where we walked, and outshines the natural green.

It’s disheartening when we discover anger and resentments, like weeds, companions to our precious selves. As I begin to forgive and let go of resentments I develop a stronger adult presence to replace my angry inner child. Every time my angry child ego handles a problem we will create even more, and more difficult problems. Soon, I discover that I cannot forgive the most difficult, even my murders, by myself. As I prayed with willingness to forgive, a metaphor of a bridge to the ‘wordless’ formed in my mind and called itself Holy Spirit, to forgive; come Holy Spirit to forgive. Holy Spirit is fun and easy when we forgive, even those enemies that killed me with no conscience; we pretended to turn imagined WAR-bicep tattoos of “MOM” Battle field dead sons upside down to “WOW”, when HOLY SPIRIT nurturing replaces, that child predator.

Many times, like a slow boiled frog sunning on a lily pad on a lazy afternoon, my ego tricked me into believing I had ‘arrived’ and no more hard work was due. There is magic and more healing from the previous steps of forgiving when many adventures here seem to call for ‘continual’ forgiving. Swim lazy frog and pray from the magic bridge because you are the gift for giving. The next step for me from the teachings of forgiving is so far the best weave of relief. Imagine two Holy man and a woman lovers no resentments whatsoever and say the Holy woman transcends ascends. The man’s last step on/off the bridge is to forgive even his dead lover. “Forgive; what for”, we ponder and argue, and continue to pray “Come Holy Spirit”.

Every moment we empower we learned before the bridge of Holy Spirit, never put anything above the choice of Creator Light priority because resentments, duality, in codependency, not Holy Spirit appear. Grieving is made easier when we choose Spirit over, even our ascended lover. When I imbibe forgiving even my most precious; forgiving my killers finally makes enough sense, ahaaa! Maybe this is True Forgiveness and I am the Gift for giving. Mind bender; get ready! Everything, and everyone appears to be for giving me something from Creator Light through me, and it is all for giving Heaven at Home in Spirit something from me through ONENESS, and “Right Understanding”.

Where Do Our Thoughts Come From?

https://youtu.be/rWFVi1cPUZo



Golden Ray Christ Light Mosaic

It’s Ascension Time to let go of Mortal Creation Karma Illusion, to begin to see ourselves as Immortal Love’s Source of Light-packet Quanta in the forgiveness fountain of Delight. Wherever form steps we leave traces of our Golden Ray Christ Light Mosaic behind us in all the in-between, and so it is for children of God to turn rows, and rows of sallow weeds into Spring Green Innocence supported by our, every Golden Mosaic step on the bridge of forgiveness in Perennial Surprise garden Karmic Delight lifetimes Pleasance.

One ONENESS Wonder morning, when I realized I was scared, I pretended I had resentment. I had started thinking of ways to make it easy to help someone who was too arrogant to listen, and I came up with this game instead. While I pretend I have resentment, I remember past disappointment and grief, and I cozy up with my pretend resentment. I remember that my whole life is a game of pretending, that I am separate from Creator Light, and that I pretend that it is my fault.

I simply ask Holy Spirit to take away my codependent self-hatred resentment, and ask for help to forgive my narcissistic lost self. A few moments later I am humored by the thought, that if I am, only pretending to be here in my life of separation in the first place, then why not pretend myself right back Home within enlightening compassionate Spirit. When I seem like a victim, I will have resentment, and my resentment is what I am really a victim of.

I am, only pretending to love, when I won’t let go of someone, and they won’t let go of me. I become like Blake’s “Poison Tree”, and “glad I see my foe outstretched beneath the tree”. When I think I am glad my enemy has eaten my poison apple (my hidden resentment), and died, I forget, that fake as I am, that very Poison Tree. Even if I don’t yet understand me, I can play a game, and pretend I have resentment, and ask Holy Spirit to take it away. It may be simple to fall into Love Pool again when I discover I am Home already, so maybe I’ll just pretend.

Pine Cone shaped Universal-oceanic Love Pineal-light safari collection of Galaxy~promises that the whole Universe resides at Peace, just inside a new forgiving mind when we are ready to, really allow awareness of our ONENESS with Creator Light Heaven at Home in Spirit. One victim forgiveness prayer and meditation inner experience begins from more difficult to “ITSOEZ to Love” as if each Light-exchange adventure begins Holy Spirit nurturing for the next step, magically appearing on the extending bridge of forgiveness.

I have felt the chill of fear and cried generational tears from the gift of witnessing, with gratitude, how each person here loves forcefully with, all our might and is, never one bit different than anyone else who mirrors separation. As we let Creator Light Love us intimately, others appear more as Lovers, and angels full of Love-commitment reflections, until we can see Love in each other within each Gift in our own mirror Savior.

Continual Forgiveness exposes what was in the way, and were held separate as we hold things separate in our minds, until we are ready to receive more nurturing, as we let go of more need for worldly punishment from our own self-blame. Kill, cook, or light our way, merely the façade of butcher, baker, and candlestick maker but, never once skip a beat on the way toward Divine Spirit Love when our words become lyrics within our own Soul music.

Form Support Formless

Resounding footsteps echo with soul music stepping
A strong bridge re-structures forgetting and remembering
What a slice of Heaven is a moment of time less form
What is this bridge is trust, each step to forgive all who

Am I this who, that’s who, that’s trusting step by step?
Practice remembers I AM forgiving and trust our underpinning
Form support for souls a-trudging and no nervous whistling
Here and now we walk on water as we mind the Teacher

I focus on the faces while my mind is on ouch forgiving
My mind coaxes Holy Spirit coaches forgiven in forgiving
Hot tips aside form in the cache of confidence building
How all this is connected is the what and where and why

My feet are on the bridge, my mind is of forgetting
I say come and come Holy Spirit, I am my own companion
Man or woman nuance, something subtle support the step of souls
Who is the lesson that little something becoming support for giving

Not on the shelf but under the shelf that really matters
Matter, matter; what’s the matter disappearing on the bridge
Underpinning wide and tall and length is, just an extra
Form the bridge, support the giving are the lessons of the Teacher

*** Asterisks before, and after each post this new Private in Nature Monk-way is to celebrate freedom from outside abuse-addiction to any more need for Evil-lack of validation to, just turn within as a Mystic THANK YOU for Creator Light Heaven at Home in Spirit. There’s no one Gender-deaf real to tell outside anymore, what I need to hear from within, my Creator Light Heaven at Home in-kind Spirit-True Self Nirvana anyway.
Earth Turns Women Into Monsters To Eat Men | Pine Cone Earth Turns Women Into Monsters To Eat Men | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 1/13/2020 09:07:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.