Tiger by the Tail | Pine Cone



Adyashanti - Seeing Our Own Nothingness

https://youtu.be/syViAEG0CoY



“Less is more so, No Thing is No More, and if I experience myself as Nothing, then I experience The plural Temporary Collective No More of me as Nothing. The World has me by the tail, and as long as I am the Tiger’s Tail, World you better watch out, because soon we ain’t going to have anything to hold onto.

The whole World is disappearing, right before my three eyes, so it is I(Nothing, but Spirit Light) who has the World by the tail spinning around into Nothingness. Nothing is the least most powerful emptiness of Vast Beauty in Truth least temporary and, most bestest disappearance act ever experience-able for the World, and I to stop separating anything together.”

Noun-less

“Less-less is more-less so, No Thing-less is No More-less, and if I-less experience myself-less as Nothing-less then I-less experience The plural Temporary Collective-less no more-less of me-less as Nothing-less. The World-less has me-less by the tail-less, and as long-less as I-less am-less the Tiger-less’s Tail-less, World-less you-less better watch out, because soon-less we-less ain’t-less going to have-less anything-less to hold-less onto.

The whole World_less is disappearing, right before my three eyes-less, so it-less is I(Nothing-less, but Spirit-less Light-less) who-less has the World-less by the tail-less spinning around into Nothingness-less. Nothing-less is the least most powerful emptiness-less of vast-less beauty-less in Truth-less least temporary-less and most-less bestest-less disappearance act-less ever experience-able for the World-less and I-less to stop-less separating anything-less together-less.”

~~~

“If I am Nothing, but Spirit Light, then I am Nothing, so I am that that is not, and so is the World Tiger I have by that tail that is not? If I am Nothing, and I am You, then you are Nothing too, so when I don’t count, then there is no ‘we’ to start separating Tiger Collectives, even have tails to turn Time-around and bite our Nothing Vast-empty Beauty-space.”

Verb-less

~~~

“If I am Nothing but Spirit Light, then I am Nothing, so I am that that is not, and so is the World Tiger I don’t have by that tail that is not? If I am Nothing, and I am You, then you are Nothing too, so when I don’t count, then there is no ‘we’ to Not-start separating Tiger Collectives, even don’t have tails to Not-turn Time-around and Not-bite our Nothing Vast-empty Beauty-space.”

Word-less

3, 2, 1, 0… purrr
Tiger by the Tail | Pine Cone Tiger by the Tail | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/18/2019 02:47:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.