My Winning Number | Steve Beckow

My Winning Number

December 2, 2019
by Steve Beckow



Winning number

One of the traps that I fell into in my earlier life (say, before last year) was trying to master all the right moves and having all the right words to say, without really coming from my heart.

I might tell people I loved them without really feeling it.

I might pretend that I was listening to them, without really doing so.

I might talk people up in a coffee shop, without really caring about them. Rather, I was trying to get something from them.

I wanted to be accepted and valued, but not enough to really come from the heart. I was going through the motions.

Werner Erhard called the way I was being my “winning number.”

We do what we think will win us whatever it is we want – approval, acceptance, money, sex, etc.

As long as my heart remained closed – and it remained so until I was 68 – I went through the motions and watched one relationship after another fall apart. I’d been so badly mauled in my early life that I didn’t know what love was and I didn’t know I didn’t know.

The women I dated would love me and love me and love me and then go dry. It was now my turn to carry the ball and I couldn’t do it. And so the relationship fell apart.

My relationships lasted as long as the woman was the one bringing love to it.

It wasn’t until my heart blossomed in 2015 that I suddenly realized what love was. Oh, my heavens, THIS is what I’ve been missing! THIS is what the sages were talking about!

Now I feel almost unclean if I practice my winning number on someone. It’s like eating stale bread.

I think it’s very hard for us to get that no matter how slick our winning number is, no matter how clever we are or how good we look, if what we do and say doesn’t come from the heart, the built-in bØllsh$t meter that we all have goes off in people.

Only their desire to be polite prevents them from saying, “I don’t get your sincerity.”

They tolerate us. They wax philosophical. They drift away.

The rising vibrations will fix the situation. But, oh, what would we do if that were not the case? If the vibrations were not rising? If Ascension were not coming?

We’d remain in a situation where, instead of love being exchanged, we’d all be eating stale food, going through the motions, never really experiencing the full promise of a relationship.

I say it’s time to drop our winning numbers and really raise the love that flows in our hearts like an inner tsunami and send THAT out to the world.



It’s time for us to become “love pumps” and contribute that most precious of treasures to the world’s reservoirs.

Only a love economy, at all levels (personal, social, and spiritual), results in a true, substantial, and fulfilling exchange. And only such an exchange inspires, empowers, and satisfies.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
My Winning Number | Steve Beckow My Winning Number | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 12/02/2019 08:35:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.