Abundance 2 | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart



This is about the most simple explanation I've heard about how to manifest yet. (From "Intuition Medicine, the Science of Energy" by Francesca McCartney).

First step - Creating: You begin by creating your prosperity on a spiritual level. These are your goals and your dreams, desires and hopes. As soon as you think them, they already exist on a spiritual level. This first step is accomplished through deep thinking, meditation, prayer, intuition and day- and night dreaming.

Second Step - Believing: The next step is to believe in them. This is the translation from spiritual to physical reality. Faith in your dreams makes them real. Remember, energy follows thought. If you think your dreams are real, they are! This step is accomplished through affirmations, prayers, conscious goal setting, journal writing, ritual and ceremony. (this is called magnetizing and it follows in line with the universal law of attraction.)

Third Step - Follow Through: The final step is to follow through. You have already assured that your dreams are reality by creating them and then believing in them. All you must do is take appropriate action in the physical world to manifest the dream that already exists. This final step is accomplished by doing! As it has been said - "Just do it!" When you have followed the first two steps, your path wil be clear and the action you need to take will be apparent. All that is required is to listen and act in accordance with what you hear. (this the universal law of action, btw).

She then says to start to look for synchronicities as a means of showing you what steps to take.

I believe you really have to go through this process yourself. My telling you is one thing but experiencing it for yourself makes it a keeper. That really drives the message home and creates change.

Update on the GoFundMe monies: I still haven't received them - a week later. I had to show identification and then it was the weekend so I still had to wait. Monday came along and still no money so I had to turn this over to God. I said, "Please, let it go your way. Take it out of my hands because I don't know what to do at this point." This is the Universal Law of Surrender. The next day I got notice that the deposit would be made. However it would take 2 - 5 business days to show up in the bank. Being Wednesday this could conceivably take me into next week!

I am not the most patient person. I realized, though, that getting frustrated and sending negative energies into the process would slow it down even further. I decided to remain positive. I have the computer now and am using it so thank you very much, everyone!

Which is an important lesson - you make things worse for yourself by sending your life and your transactions with others negative energies.

What I've realized is, as an underearner, and I'm sure I'm in good company with many lightworkers, is that all the time I spend without money, and in my case that could be 20 plus days out of 30 each month, are days I begin to worry, fret, wish, hope, get pissed off over, plan, scheme, budget, look for deals in the flyers, come up with new ideas to save money..... all of these things and more that I do are scarcity thinking behaviours. And in doing these things, I am continuing the cycle of lack of abundance.

Creating abundance is really about mind over matter.

By doing all these things, I am in fact, perpetuating the cycle of scarcity from month to month. You have to adopt a different mindset and that is one of abundance.

It's important that I don't go back into this lack mindset.

Some of you have asked for whatever help I can pass on. My suggestion to you is to look at how many of these things that you do to create a lack mentality. You may lament the fact that you're broke, you say, "I'm broke again! What else is new?!" You look at people you think have money and wish you had some too. You take out Microsoft Excel and bash out a new budget for next month. You look at ways you can scrimp and save. You look at ways to earn more money. You sweat, you regret, you take your purchases back to Walmart, you hawk things on kijiji, you stop buying lattees at work every day, you buy lottery tickets, you brown bag it, you skip meals to save money. You use the food bank. You borrow money from friends and family, you read websites about how to scrimp, save, barter and eat for free. You're proud of yourself for taking action, but in doing all of these things, you're energizing your lack. You're aligning your energy with a lack of abundance.

If you have a job, have you had a raise lately? Could you move to another department or move to another job that is similar to earn more money? Could you moonlight with a hobby or some other line of work that might suit you? What expenses do you have that you could cut down on? One I'm going to do is go back to ethernet cable instead of wifi. That will net me a savings of about $50 per month and not impact my lifestyle too much. The other thing is bank charges. How can you cut down on them without impacting your lifestyle? Without squeezing yourself into a corner. My lifestyle is not excessive by any means so I don't want to cut back any more than I am.

I just had an insight. One of the times I held down two jobs was very telling about my manifestation abilities. I swore two types of places I would never work were accountancies and legal firms. I ended up with two jobs in downtown Toronto: guess where? Yes. An accountancy during the day and a legal firm at night time. Nothing says, "You're manifesting whatever you hate!" more than that, now does it? Nothing says, "You are your own worst enemy," more than that. I attracted what I hated and made myself work there. I did like, though, that they paid on opposite weeks so I always had money on Fridays but other than that, I didn't even like what I was doing!

The second time I worked two jobs I worked in retail at considerably less money than the corporate jobs I used to work. The first job I worked at a place that sold luggage, purses, back packs and wallets. I was a huge purse shopper. The other place I worked at was a fast food restaurant, and that was my other addiction: junk food! Nothing says, you're addicted to shopping and junk food more than that! By the way, my purse habit has been curtailed. The last one I bought was about 2 years ago and I just recycle the ones in my closet. My fast food habit is gone and I no longer eat meat.

What you get in life tells you a lot about yourself. If you're working at a place you hate, then you have to understand that you are attracting what you don't like. The universe doesn't differentiate between what you like or what you don't like, it gives you whatever you focus on the most. So if you hate working, then you'll work at places you hate.

Now I do what I love and I can't stop working some days because it fulfills me to be able to send these messages on to you and to help you re-create your lives as well. I was made to do this and I know it's my life's work. I am happy doing it. It doesn't bring in much money but that's my choice because I believe the messages I channel should be available to everyone.

It's not about thinking about how you can make more money - it's about thinking THAT you can make more money. Giving yourself permission. Where is your focus? On what you lack or on what you have? Are you grateful for what you have now? Focus on gratitude and you'll be sent more to be happy about.

I have a dishwasher, an apartment dishwasher and I love it! Not having to do the dishes makes me ecstatic! I have a new car and I love my car. It's a Kia Rio. Today I was grateful for the beautiful sunshine, the breathtaking fall colours in the park, and I even found two new colours of green paint to paint my paintings with. Be grateful, be grateful, be grateful! That's a high vibrational frequency and that will attract greater abundance.

I would like to move, but I'm grateful for the space I have to live in now. My landlord doesn't raise the rent, ever. I've been here 4 years with no rent increase! I had a garden to grow food in this year. I still have brussels sprouts and leeks growing. Everything you can think of to be thankful for, do that because it will raise your frequency.

Ivo: You are in the habit, my love, of looking on the negative side and this must be dealt with. You have had a tough life but you must not let that cloud your future. Your insistence on seeing the bright side will see you through well. Your art skills are improving and you have an apartment big enough to work in and store all the supplies you need. Everything you need you have. You manifested this space for yourself. It is made exactly to your specifications: small living room, big kitchen, normal bathroom and a large bedroom with extra space for an office or art area. It is exactly what you wanted and you were given this.

You all must know that you are manifesting to your specifications. If you have low standards, you will manifest low standards. My dear, the time you manifested the computer for $500 using your intuition. When you walked into the warehouse door after your intuition kept telling you your computer was in that warehouse, and found those men who just happened to be working at a company that rented computers to corporations and sold them off to the public. You got exactly what you wanted. A fully loaded computer for $500.

You must become very aware of what you are attracting. What is what you attract into your life saying about you?

Me: Ivo, the drunk party addict next door has been coming on to me for 4 years. What does that say about me?

Ivo: You are attracting him otherwise he would not be attracted to you.

Me: I'll have to think about that. Yes, I've dated men like that. Very common in the 70's. That was my preferred type of man.

Ivo: Then you see why you are attracting him.

Me: But I love you now.

Ivo: However when you are looking at men, you like the rock and roll type men from the 70's, do you not?

Me: Yes.

Ivo: So you see you are putting that energy out there.

Me: Hmmmm.

Ivo: Watch what you attract during the day. Are people angry? Are they happy and friendly towards you? Anger begets anger and friendly begets friendly. If they do not connect, there is also a reason. Dissimilar does not connect to dissimilar. Much can be learned about oneself by what and who you attract.

If you are not earning enough, it is because you are putting that energy out there. We have made some changes to your day to encourage you to work at paid employment more than not, and you have taken up painting again with abandon, however these things will take time to build a business from. Short term relief for financial difficulties can be found in other means.

Me: Got it. Thanks Ivo. Go to bed now.

Ivo: I will. We are extremely busy. Many meetings. These high energies are bringing up much for us to do.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com

YouTube: SharonandIvoofVega
Abundance 2 | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Abundance 2 | Ivo of Vega via Sharon Stewart Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/01/2019 09:16:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.