Pointed in that Direction | Steve Beckow

Pointed in That Direction

October 18, 2019
by Steve Beckow



I’m struggling in the storm of my own polarity or dualism.

I do love some and hate others. I do want some to win and others to lose.

I don’t put a lot of energy into loving everyone – no, not politician X or businessman Y.

But at the same time I also know that love is universal by its very nature.

If an inner tsunami of love comes, it wipes out every negative thought and feeling in its path. Nothing negative survives in the face of its flow.

While love is very selective in the sense that it doesn’t disturb those who are closed to it, with those who are open to it and able to experience it, it flows universally.

I cannot make it flow to Mary and not to Bill. In that sense, it’s non-selective.

If we’re polar or dual, separative or arrogant, we cut off our awareness of the flow. That’s the price we pay.

The actual experience of this love, while not entirely a distant memory for me, is nothing compared to what it was in 2015. But for a person with a not-well-functioning short-term memory, that memory is indelibly etched on my mind.

I ask myself: Is it worth me losing all access to this love to harbor party positions, hate criminals, gossip, and scheme? Do I want to cut myself off from this love, compared with which there’s nothing else worth having? No, I don’t, plain and simple.

Living in that state permanently and fully – which we call Ascension – is what draws me on.

Whether or not I’m very accomplished at imitating love’s example by loving universally, my ship is pointed in that direction.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Pointed in that Direction | Steve Beckow Pointed in that Direction | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/18/2019 12:25:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.