Fantastic Fanatic Fantasy Free | Pine Cone



Illusion and Perception By Sadguru

https://youtu.be/5iEFWbI7Z4E



It must seem, very strange for me to keep telling everyone, that you aren’t even real, yet as sure as I am, never separate from anyone in every lifetime death fantasy, no one can, ever be separate from my, very own Fantastic Fanatic Mortal Karma “I Am separate” dead Fantasy.

The weirdest vision showed me, already trapped with a bunch of bureaucrats convinced we were, mere normal Zombies on the job, where no one, actually knew what the Hell we were doing in this lone imaginary building with a few floors out in the middle of nowhere. Like all the many separate-seeming dead lifetimes at first I thought, I had it made again to be as groomed as everyone else counting the imaginary hours, until we ate, or went dead-dead again instead of going Home, because there was no Home-illusion to, ever go Home to.

It was difficult to say the least, to pretend I was part of the same Dead-lifetime Mortal-fantasies that, ever were, are, and will be, so after a million seeming years in lifetime after lifetime walking from floor to floor a little bit dizzy, the boss came along mumbling nothings and talked ‘at’ me walking away, as if he had to make believe I wasn’t, even there, lest he would wake up with me, and lose all his Fantasy-power. This “Awe moment” saved me from continuing along, as if I were dead like the rest, because I, never realized how different I must have looked to the others dressed alike with short cut hair looking more asleep, than any night time habit separate, and alone as Hell-more.

I was a Hypnotized Zombie, and I didn’t like it; and it was scary as can be to see how every lifetime it was always the same separate fantasy, as everyone else, already pretended ‘life’ where everyone was, already too dead to die ever agains. Startled, I started to thank you forgiveness pray right away, and as bad as it was awful dead there, is as Wonderful to realize only someone awake can afford to receive this lifetimes habit Zombie Collective Mortal dead-walking up, and down floor-division glass-ceiling vision.

It wasn’t everyone else, that I was trying to convince were not real; it was ‘me’ the great I AM, that was projecting NONE OF THIS IS REAL, as if I was, truly Nothing at all to ever brag about. Everyone was always trying to convince ‘me’ that I wasn’t, ever real, and I bought into this Switchback Death-paradigm hook, line and a few floors lead-dead sinker. What a relief to experience freedom from separation lifetimes fanaticism, so I can be, very thankful no one dead understands anything I am self-disclosing, because I am sure everyone has to be a fanatic, like I have been all the, many same dead-lifetimes, because we, truly are Nothing at all to write Absolute-homeless Separate-about.

I’m Not, not I Am, but Nada, Nothing, yet everything, and everyone inclusive as Heaven can be-me absolute timeless-reverie absolutely, so connected, interconnected doesn’t even come close to describe how free I am from Mortal Karma separation Death-illusion infrastructure lunch-break dead-weight fanatic Boss-wait. At first though I, really believed I was the crazy one, like everyone, now believes I am a fool, but it dawned on me it’s a wonderful experience to enjoy being free to feel everything in everyone, never as dead as this vision had me seeing how it is to play Nothing-separate Bureaucratic-Karma Lifetimes-pretend.

I must have gotten dead out of pretend-sleep bed, so alive I’m Not I AM what was, just a Fantastic Fanatic Fantasy Wake up Free-me from Collective death-infrastructure Boss mumble and peeps Power. WOW, to think-jinx, all those same lifetimes dead-pretending ‘Alive’ it takes to convince me to call a Mortal-spade a Heart-hearse gamble with my own Out-sourcing motive to make believe I Am? I’m, Truly Not, even before I thought I was, so it isn’t anyone else that I have to convince, ever again because If I’m Not, everyone’s I AM-less my mirror-double Not right useless Fantastic Fanatic Fantasy Free we-less along with Absolute Nothing me-less 0.

“How can we, all be hypnotized through, so many bureaucratic Dead-fantasy lifetimes?”, is better said and, much more convincing, perhaps if I say “How can ‘I’ be hypnotized through our same fanatic Mortal Karma fantasies?” but even this frail attempt to protect others trapped in my awful vision, still tries to make the collective the fool, just so I won’t have to pretend I’m the crazy one to, even hint at destroying the well-endowed Bureaucratic Zombie Fantastic Fanatic Fantasy Illusion. Ya know it’s funny because I don’t feel like apologizing to dead Mortals, and I trust what “I’m Not” is saying won’t kill a dead one, too dead to die-trying any more either?

Mortal Mortal Mortal; dead dead dead; said said said: forgotten forgotten forgotten; already denied denied denied; lifetime; lifetime; lifetime; blink blink blink: agains

What a Collective-funny Bastard Kin of the coni pini-tease you mirror-double can be sometimes; s’not Not the great I Am’s;;; NOT kiddin around any Golden-ore Wink-twinkle Tease Light more?

Nothing, still feels, real dizzy flying, all around in a busy bee piney pretending to be separate from it’s, own fantasy Honey Bee’s fanatic Honey.

Not even a whisper?

Lifetimes whisper

Karma lies

Death dies

Bosses Burst

Poof fool Poof
Fantastic Fanatic Fantasy Free | Pine Cone Fantastic Fanatic Fantasy Free | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/19/2019 11:18:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.