Who am I? | Steve Beckow

Who am I?

September 5, 2019
by Steve Beckow



Who am I? It’s my turn? You want me to tell you….

Hmmm….

You’re not asking a non-dualistic question, are you? You want a down-to-earth answer.

Well, to start with, I’m a person who’s looking to meet people who know what real love is.

Many people say they do and turn out not to.

I live for the day when large numbers of people actually do know what true love is, as we all will once the gradual planetary heart opening we’re presently going through is complete.

I’m a person who wants to meet people who accept my speaking to archangels. The blog is a co-creative partnership with an archangel and I’d like to meet people for whom that’s the coolest thing, not a jaw-dropper.

I’m a person who’s driven by his mission, who’ll sacrifice close to anything to carry through on it. I see now that all my life I’ve refused to stop and insisted on carrying on with what I came to know as my soul contract aka what I love doing – writing.

I’m a person who walked away from formal studies, always knowing (1) that there was very much more to be had than what I was seeing and hearing there.

On my own in the library during my graduate years, I studied history, anthropology, sociology, and psychology. (2)

Some programs I left because I abandoned the paradigm of empirical materialism, that only what we see, hear, feel, and touch is real. That paradigm was too small to allow a fruitful pursuit of the truth.

Some I left because people seemed simply to be going through the motions to get ahead. I wanted truth from a university, not tenure. I discovered that truth was not in my university’s charter. (3)

When I left an endeavor, it seldom felt like I’d lost – well, it did for a time. More often it felt like I was going for something indefinably more. I knew there was more. There had to be more.

It was helpful that I had little interest in material things, like owning a house or having a great car. (4) I never felt that I was somehow “established” or “rooted” and could not move on.

I also remember emphasizing, with myself, that my databases and everything else I worked with had to be “portable.” A laptop with everything in it is like heaven for me. It allows me to move around.

The feeling that I needed to keep going was so strong that I never questioned it. I assumed that everyone felt this way. But at long last I began to see that it wasn’t necessarily shared.

I’m a person who’s been given plenty of previews of where we’re headed. I expect that’s because I can be relied on to write about them. Fortunately I studied enlightenment years before the experiences started happening so that I had a context into which to fit them. (5)

I’m a person who’s going to be so busy in the years ahead that my work life will have to be my social life. I won’t have time for anything else.

And finally I’m a person who’s after something compelling and unknown that I know I’ll find and I know I’ll know it when I find it.

I have no idea what it is or where, when, or how I’ll find it. I just know I will.

Footnotes

(1) It was the same kind of feeling that the Mother called “divine knowing”:

Steve: Am I correct in continuing to say to myself, “This source is not what they say they are but it doesn’t matter. I’m still serving Archangel Michael.”

Divine Mother: You have reached this place of clarity. Now, dearest heart, this is exactly what I am talking about in terms of your divine knowing. And nothing is swaying you from that balanced center of knowing. (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

That’s correct: The place of divine knowing felt solid, stable. It’s a place of rock-solid certainty.

Again, like the other divine states, it isn’t at all as we might expect it to be. And the experience of it is transformative. If I were in my divine knowing at this moment, I expect that I’d be higher in vibration, whether dimensional or not I don’t know.

(2) My thesis adviser once said to me that he thought I read only the introductions to books. He was right. I went from one field to the next in the library and only read the theoretical parts – the introductions.

I just wanted to know what the field was about – linguistics, proxemics, kinesics, folkloristics, etc. I had no interest in the details.

(3) I wanted to study enlightenment for my Ph.D. Thesis but, when I approached the Department of Religious Studies with the proposal, they informed me that they were prevented from studying enlightenment by the university’s charter.

(4) Except for my collections of things – marbles, soldiers, dinosaurs, model airplanes, etc.

(5) I remember being at an Adyashanti workshop in which Adya was helping a woman understand that the experience she went through, which totally bamboozled her, was enlightenment. She had no idea what had happened.

I had the advantage of having studied the subject even if I could not somehow get the whole picture. On Feb. 13, 1987, in a vision, I got the whole picture. See “The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08/13/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment-ch-13-epilogue/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Who am I? | Steve Beckow Who am I? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/05/2019 01:40:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.