Does my World Work? | Steve Beckow

Does My World Work?

September 9, 2019
by Steve Beckow



Am I creating in my own life a world that works for everyone? Does my own world work for everyone in it?

Absolutely not, I hear from the wings. Boo! Give the man a hook!

Etc., etc.

But seriously. Am I creating a world that works for everyone in my own life? No, I’m not.

I can still be grumpy and territorial and time-c0nscious. I snarl at bad bus-line behavior. I tell people trying to sneak on for free where the front door of the bus is. Policeman of the cosmos.

Nevertheless, I do know how the world is when it works for everyone. I have that one skill, that one string to my bow.

I spent months in that space. (1) It’s a space of Love. I hope capitalizing it will make my point. It’s a higher form of love than many people have experienced, apparently.

Many of us might have experienced it for a few moments in a peak experience. And then it’s gone and just a memory. I had a long-enough visit that I could take note of it and write up my experience of it.

I can still summon the Love up from my heart but … and here come my excuses.

What is higher-dimensional Love like? I’ve often compared ordinary love to Tang and higher-dimensional Love to freshly-squeezed Florida orange juice. But that comparison really doesn’t do it justice. It’s way beyond that.

Being in that Love is being in an ascended state. Fifth to seventh-dimensional I was told by Michael and the Arcturians.

In that state, a person wants nothing else than more Love. They would not lift a finger against another person. All they want to do is to share the Love and have other people enter into the the flow of it.

I feel like I have an above-top-secret secret. “Pssst! I know where Shangra-la is.” But it’s true. If everyone drowned in the Ocean of Love or fell into the Lake of Bliss, such an Ascension of consciousness would produce a world that works for everyone. And we will do these things. This is my firm prediction.

Meanwhile, creating a world that works for everyone as nearly as I can in my own life seems like a very productive experiment to run.

I loved Adamu’s distinction between self-responsible and other-responsible. (2) If I’m to be self-responsible, rather than waiting for others to do it for me (create a world that works), then I need to make the world around me work.

Footnotes

(1) “Submerged in Love,” March 14, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/14/submerged-in-love/

(2) “Notes on Adamu Speaks ~ Timelines… and the Dissolution of the illuminati!,” August 13, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/08/13/notes-on-adamu-speaks-timelines-and-the-dissolution-of-the-illuminati/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Does my World Work? | Steve Beckow Does my World Work? | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/09/2019 11:13:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.